Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 11/25/2015: See below

No end and comment screens

8 years ago

I just published my first game The WorldWalker and I saw a comment saying that the endings came out of no where with no text so I checked it out and the detailed explanations on how you died didn't show up.

PLS tell me why I put alot of time into that game and I want to know what happend

Thanks-jpoort123 

8 years ago
"PLS tell me why I put alot of time into that game"

Only you know the answer to that.

"I want to know what happend"

Well, my best guess would be that you didn't create the links to the pages like you thought you had.  You should thoroughly test your game (or have someone else play-test it for you) before publishing to catch any mistakes.

8 years ago

I had played through it and the endings showed up but this problem showed up after I published it but thanks though

8 years ago

Did you check all of your endings when you played through? If you can't find the problem, PM me. I can co-author with you and poke around to figure out what went wrong.

8 years ago
I just went in to take a look. Here is one spot where that is weird:

On the page "A few months latter" (sic), if you select "Run for the exit," that takes you to an "End Game and Leave Comments" page. Most readers will not expect the end game page unless the link leading to it says "End Game and Leave Comments." There may be other places, but that's one I spotted.

8 years ago

Also attacking the brute on the next page.