Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 1/23/2017: Fixed? Maybe?

Top Rated Storygames has disappeared

7 years ago

I don't know if it's a permanent bug or just a temporary glitch, but the top rated storygames box is completely blank, and when you click on see all top storygames, you get the old list before the update fix (Complete with MOOTHA RUSSIA!).

EDIT: Apparently everything has a rating of zero now too.

7 years ago
Just a feeble attempt to help the troubleshooting here: it appears that the ratings are still there. When I click on a storygame page to see the ratings, the pop-up shows all the ratings. But everywhere that calculates the rating appears to not be working.

7 years ago

I can confirm that all story games appear on the lists with a rating of 0.00.

Don't you just love debugging, 3J?

7 years ago
Pika-thing avatar again! Huzzah! XD

7 years ago

Huzzah!

7 years ago
Huh. That's really strange. It wasn't doing that last night after the update, or even this morning. I wonder what actually triggered it.

7 years ago
First thing I noticed logging in. Late to the bug party of course, but glad to see everyone else is on the ball haha!

7 years ago

Super weird. Will look into it after work. Very curious to see if it fixes itself overnight and then breaks again tomorrow morning sometime.

7 years ago

Btw the major site script that runs nightly has been moved 3 hours later to 4 AM EST, I think.

7 years ago
It happened again...

(Probably this has already been noticed.)

7 years ago

I think they just haven't come back? I sent alex a fix two nights ago but waiting on a push.

7 years ago
Oh, never mind, I'm dumb. I was thinking it'd already gone through. Shows how much clicking around I've been doing the last couple of days.