WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Message

Although it's highly unlikely you will find them, post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Mom wouldn't let me kill tonight.

one year ago

So recently I was reading Mom, can I go out and kill tonight? and had just gotten my first ending. I had played it for a while and had gotten bored of it so I clicked off and went to browse the storygames section. A few days later I decided to check it out again, I had just finished recreating my character when the "skip intro" button goes black as if I hadn't filled everything out. I exit out and try again and the same thing happens. I get on my desktop, same thing happens. I was just wondering if this had happend before and/or how to fix it.

one year ago
It works fine for me. Sometimes things around here can be a little buggy. You could try clearing your cache and try again in case it might be a problem on your end.

one year ago
Be sure you pick up the character sheet object.

one year ago
Out of habit, that's the first thing I usually do so I tried not picking it up and voilà...disabled links. You probably just solved the problem.

one year ago

That or he accidentally went over the 100 limit on skill points. Three times over.

one year ago

Ahhhhh, I see that now and am thoroughly embarrassed. Thank you.