WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Message

Although it's highly unlikely you will find them, post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Mom wouldn't let me kill tonight.

3 months ago

So recently I was reading Mom, can I go out and kill tonight? and had just gotten my first ending. I had played it for a while and had gotten bored of it so I clicked off and went to browse the storygames section. A few days later I decided to check it out again, I had just finished recreating my character when the "skip intro" button goes black as if I hadn't filled everything out. I exit out and try again and the same thing happens. I get on my desktop, same thing happens. I was just wondering if this had happend before and/or how to fix it.

3 months ago
It works fine for me. Sometimes things around here can be a little buggy. You could try clearing your cache and try again in case it might be a problem on your end.

3 months ago
Be sure you pick up the character sheet object.

3 months ago
Out of habit, that's the first thing I usually do so I tried not picking it up and voilà...disabled links. You probably just solved the problem.

3 months ago

That or he accidentally went over the 100 limit on skill points. Three times over.

3 months ago

Ahhhhh, I see that now and am thoroughly embarrassed. Thank you.