Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Link Error?

5 years ago

Not sure wat s happening but one of my links in a story game is kicking out an error. It's my profile under inheritance house and it is the link from the "Leaving" to "The First Page" the description says "drive to the cottage."

I am not sure what is happening but it prevents me from playing the game and is used several times. Let me know if more information is helpful, I may delete and remake the link for now.

Link Error?

5 years ago

Update: deleting and remaking the link did not fix this and it kicks out a error code for line 47 claiming the"Input string was not in a correct format."

Link Error?

5 years ago
The problem is likely on the page itself. Anytime you leave broken html in a page, it blows it up.

Double check all your html tags to make sure everything is closed.

Link Error?

5 years ago

I closed all my browser pages and tried again. I am not good with coding so if there is more too it you have lost me. I can visit and edit both pages fine, it is just the link between the two that is bad (they both appear multiple times in my story).

I will look up html tags and let you know if I can figure something out in a bit. Thank you for the help.

Link Error?

5 years ago
I'm not able to see what you have in the link script but that would be the source of the problem, most likely you've got two scripts trying to do something contradictory.