WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Message

Although it's highly unlikely you will find them, post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

Today, I tried clicking on my storygame title to get a view of the front page, it just kept teleporting me to storygames. I was confused so I tried another game, but it just kept teleporting me to storygames.

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

It's working for me. Sometimes the site does glitchy things like that for no real reason. If it's still happening for you, maybe try clearing your cache? Someone else might have some other suggestions...

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

How do you clear your cache on a laptop (specifically Windows 10)? Also, what happens when you clear it? I don't want my data to be wiped out. :(

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

What browser are you using?

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

Google Chrome

Teleporting Error

19 days ago
You seriously used brackets in your Title? Tsk Tsk (don't do that).

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

^^ Also this. 

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

First, make sure you've backed up your writing. Don't rely on the site editor to save your work...ever.  I write in Scrivener and then copy/paste over to the site.

Then you can follow the instructions here.

Teleporting Error

19 days ago
Already fixed it, but yeah, one should know how to clear their cache.

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

Ctrl + F5 is the fastest way to do it. (Only for the current site.)

Teleporting Error

19 days ago

Pressed the "clear browser data" button, stuff means to be working much faster. Thanks you guys!

(Also, the bug is gone!)

Teleporting Error

19 days ago
That's because we edited out your brackets (don't use them in Titles).

Teleporting Error

18 days ago

Wait, what happens if you put brackets in titles?

Teleporting Error

18 days ago
Today, I tried clicking on my storygame title to get a view of the front page, it just kept teleporting me to storygames. I was confused so I tried another game, but it just kept teleporting me to storygames.

^Sound familiar?

Teleporting Error

18 days ago

Ohhhhh!

I'm dumb. >.>