Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

My Story "The Apocalypse"

7 years ago

I am working on a story called "The Apocalypse" on Google Docs. It is not a storygame but it is original. It is public to anyone with the link. I posted the link on my profile and I'll post it here: (you need to copy and paste it)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ka3j21Oq_JAOt4Z3lX6J8h_DiDBGal1jmAsdncjCJ-8/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to give me any tips or advice on it. Also feel free to tell me what you liked and disliked. I have worked on it for a long time (I think maybe a little under a year) and I am proud that I feel ready to publish it to the public. Don't mind the comments to the right because those are just people I know who I gave commenting power. I think it might turn into a book soon because it is 6 pages. Also some of the names of things in it I made up because this is about 40 years in the future.

7 years ago

Has anyone read my story yet? The one above I mean.    ^

7 years ago

I started, but I could instantly tell that it was probably either going to be bad, or was trying to be funny but failed. I'll probably go back through and read it later, though.

7 years ago

OK.