Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Cystia's Red Band (RimWorld Play-through)

7 years ago

So I have decided to do a Let's Play of RimWorld using Cystian members. Rimworld is basically a Dwarf Fortress like game but set in a Sci-Fi world and is more user friendly. I will be posting the events and some pictures accompanying them. So without further ado, lets start!

Do note that I don't have much experience with the game and hence things might not go as expected lol. But that is part of the fun...I guess. On the plus side, we might also witness the horrible painful death of Steve maybe so yeah!

The random world generation has created something that has lots of rainy and cold areas. Our 5 survivors, listed below, have decided to land on a flat plain-lands.

I have set the game such that random events happen with no regards for human safety. The characters are generated randomly but this is what I have managed to put together.

(continued in next post)

7 years ago

Character List:

Brair Rose, Ninja Assassin

Childhood: Pampered - she was given an expensive toy.

Adulthood: Assassin - used to perform interplanetary assassinations.

Stats: Good in Social Skills.

MinnieKing, Commissioner

Childhood: Medical Assistant - in a catastrophic war.

Adulthood: Military Commander - in Imperial Army.

Stats: Good in Medicine.

Endmaster, Noble

Childhood: Convent Child - brought up by nuns.

Adulthood: Medieval Lord - in a preindustrial planet.

Stats: Good in Social.

Steve, Defector

Childhood: Vatgrown Soldier - made for destruction.

Adulthood: Defector - decided to leave the dictatorship.

Stats: Good in Melee combat.

Seto, Spy

Childhood: Spy - used as a child spy due to her apparent innocence.

Adulthood: She is still a child

Stats: Good in Shooting.

Other Notes: Steve has been assigned as Endmaster's brother for some reason and Seto has a gunshot wound on her left arm

7 years ago

Well this seems like it might be entertaining. Surprised we haven't had someone doing a "Let's Play" involving CYS members before.

7 years ago

7 years ago

This Brair person sure sounds familiar.  

7 years ago

This would seem interesting, but why won't you use some sort of recorder to record it? It might be a hassle, but it would certainly be interesting! I wouldn't even mind if you used a recorder that leaves watermarks such as Bandicam...

Also, can I use this idea? I need more content on my empty youtube channel and if I pick the right game, I could get ideas for my chaotic entry.

7 years ago

Recording allows for none of the non-improvised narrative stylings, and is entirely befuckled if you have an annoying voice. Takes much longer to put out at much more varying quality, even and especially if you use text commentary, and the watermarks certainly don't help matters. If you're trying to build a joke/story using a metanarrative, old-fashioned text-and-screenshot is the way to go.

7 years ago

EPISODE 1 - THAT NEW ZELDA GAME

The game starts! I fucked up something in the beginning or world creation and now we have 1 million pistols lying around....AWESOKME! Seto picks up the only rifle and everyone else gets a pistol. Except Endmaster who for some reason is incapable of violence..? What?

We also have a pet dog named Zelda...this is going to be good.

The work has quickly begun and we have already put out the blueprint for all the necessary things. A wood building with beds and torches (endmaster gets his separate room), butchery, stove for making food, a farm and some mining orders.

Brair Rose complains because she has a pistol instead of a baseball bat...oaky. Minnie is busy arranging the pistols for some reason, his military background sure is helping. Steve and Seto are cutting tress whereas Endmsater is merely wandering like a boss.

Endmaster and Miinie are busy cloudwatching while Seto is farming.

"I hate making this roof..." Brair Rose.

LOL WAT! Steve just tried to woo Brair rose and got rejected! MOAR! Sad cause he is the most valuable member of the colony as of now.

Okay this is getting weird. Endmaster tried to woo Brair and they both are now lovers.

"I can't farm anymore...need to killl!" says Seto as she brandishes her rifle.... (to be continued.... I will be using dramatic storytelling prose instead of minute by minute commentary from now on :))

7 years ago

Wow, I like this :D

7 years ago
Our current base of operations!

EPISODE 2 - QUEST FOR PEACE

7 years ago

Today was an uneventful day. The construction of the home was almost complete and as always Brair Rose was exiled from society. (not really, we just didn't have enough beds)

The mornings rays brought new life to the colony and everyone resumed their respective works. Where as Seto quit farming and started hunting poor animals for food. Steve was in a mood of melancholy for the whole day, cutting wood and looking at the sky.

But surprise, Brair rose discovered a new way to make coolers that don't use electricity!

"Finally, I have done it...." proclaimed the renowned assassin as she worked away at her research bench.

Even Endmaster found a purpose, training the pet dog Zelda! Even though he failed, and used up the only food ration in the process, he proved that he was determined to help the colony in need.

The day ended as peacefully as it had begun. Only this time, everyone got a bed!

7 years ago

This Brair person still sounds very familiar. 

7 years ago

“Steve just tried to woo Brair rose and got rejected!”

“Endmaster tried to woo Brair and they both are now lovers.”

Well seems pretty realistic so far.

7 years ago

LOL ^_^ I still find it hilarious that you are apparently brought up by nuns.

7 years ago

Lol, and they're brothers so that must be awkward as fuck for Steve xD

7 years ago

RIP Steve.

7 years ago

Reading the latest one, I didn't die.

7 years ago

xD Why did no one tag me to this?

E: I kill things o-o

Episode 3 - Seto's Potato Saves The Day

7 years ago

So Seto whined about how she had to eat on the floor (she was the only member who brought food through farming and hunting) which resulted in the creation of a dining table and 5 chairs (I later realized that there was no unity and everyone ate at a different time and hence 1 chair was enough).

Though Seto had finally surpassed Steve as the most useful member due to this...

Everyone waited for Seto's potatoes to grow and meanwhile Zelda tried to eat a dead squirrel and got food poisoning. Endmaster, through his eternal wisdom, suggested that we name our little colony.

Talking of Endmaster, he is the only guys who stays idle 90% of the time. He is also the happiest one in the colony. He also has Brair and never forgets to remind Steve of this fact.

Base of Operations with two new rooms for storage and Brair's new Coolers installed:

"Last night, or was it daytime? I couldn't tell due to the Eclipse. I was watching the skies when I saw the wreckage of an old spaceship fall through the skies.... I hurried and awoke everyone. Steve salvaged what he could..." said Minnie.

"Things got heated up between Steve and End. I hate those guys. Always slacking off. We have decided to give everyone their separate rooms cause End wanted some privacy, and yes even the cow gets her own room. While everyone was busy doing nothing, I managed to train Zelda as my personal guard. End didn't seem happy about it though. Steve slept in my room while Minnie slept with the cow.... Endmaster well...." Seto.

"Torches....why didn't we think of it before..." Steve questioning his life choices.

The colony was running low on food but Seto's potatoes finally came to be. Due to my complete failure on knowing how to cook food or make the cooler's work, everyone had to eat raw potatoes and dog food before it spoiled. Minnie somehow got his leg bruised by one of the traps that we set on the entrance and had to be admitted on the medical bed. Steve also managed to put together some chess tables.

Days passed and one day some random traders visited and Endmaster managed to trick them into buying the pistols that we started with. Finally, he actually did something.

The colony has been extremely lucky till now, no raider attacks or toxic rain. But shit is about to hit the fan soon. What will happen? Will Seto be able to defend the colony all by herself? Will Steve be able solve his differences with Endmaster? Will Brair spend all her days researching random shit that doesn't even work? Will the Red Band come together in face of a common adversary? KNOW IT ALL IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF CYSTIA's RED BAND!

7 years ago

yes

7 years ago

Positive! :D

7 years ago

The fact that it was potatoes is very strange o-o, given how my profile picture on several other sites is a potato cat.

7 years ago

Just to rob Jep of the pleasure of saying this, I always figured the potato-planter would be Steve.

7 years ago

"The working man's a sucker."

7 years ago
Very entertaining, your descriptions are fun to read! Good work!

7 years ago

I was going to post saying no one gives a shit, but for some reason beyond my comprehension they seem to care.  Strange, but I won't question it.

7 years ago

I liked the part were you got rejected by Brair but your brother didn't

7 years ago

At least she didn't two time them. ;)

7 years ago

More evidence this is drivel. I'm far more attractive than EndMaster, I'd never let Seto take the rifle, I've never had an interesting conversation with you in my life and I'm sure as fuck not a black man.

7 years ago

Wait.

It's all starting to come together.

Seto is female and a child that shoots guns in Negative's game of RimWorld.

Girl counter=1

Do you know who else is a female child that shoots guns?

Ellie from the Last of Us.

And her father figure is Joel.

Billy Joel.

Billy Joel sings the song "Uptown Girl".

Girl counter=2

Now this next part is gonna get tricky.

"Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars.

Mars and Mercury are planets.

Freddie Mercury and Bruno Mars are both musical artists.

Freddie Mercury was in Queen.

QUEENS ARE GIRLS.

But that'd be too easy, so we'll make it 1/2.

And, finally, Queen performs the song "Fat Bottom Girls".

Girl Counter=3 & 1/2

Seto is an uptown girl with a fat bottom that shoots guns confirmed.

Negative is Illuminati confirmed.

My life has no meaning and/or purpose anymore confirmed.

7 years ago

xD Dammit I love these things. Honestly this site is how I even learned wtf all this Illuminati jazz was.

7 years ago

It took me, like, 30 minutes to get the irrefutable evidence about Seto being a girl.

I can only imagine the look on his female child face as he sat on his fat bottom and shot a gun or some shit uptown.

7 years ago

Irrefutable evidence? :0
xD There is no town yet, I think. *points at pictures* Just one happy CYStian house.

Episode 4 - Defense of the CYStians

7 years ago

Brair decided to give up her old assassin ways and spend the rest of her life as a researcher. Seto was against her decision but ultimately Brair refused to carry a weapon, just like Endmaster. Consequently, the next day started with Brair being chased to the edge of the colony by a mad deer. She fought for her life but it was a lost cause.

"I heard some screams and I ran to check! Oh no! It was Brair, she was in danger!" said Seto as she ran to help Brair.

It took a couple of shots but Seto managed to rescue Brair and bring her home.

Seeing his beloved choking in a pool of her own blood, Endmaster ran to her and gave her some first aid. While Minnie quickly prepared some tasty meal form the harvested potatoes but Steve was nowhere to be seen...

"I warned you Brair....What is the meaning of all this....KAMI!!!!!" a solitary Seto was found screaming at the night sky.

A cargo ship crashed nearby and Seto got some first aid for Brair. She then proceeded to cut the rice crops. First time in months, they actually had something to eat other than potatoes and dog food.

That night, it rained quite well. The thunderstorms came and the grass caught fire. Endmaster again used his experience as a Medieval lord to put out the fire by his mere hands. Us mortal could only stand and admire.

A bunch of dogs arrived from nowhere and became pets. Zelda now had some actual companions. Zelda demanded warm clothes but Steve shut her up.

Something crazy happened that day... Steve and End ate together.... *cries hot tears* *Actual colonial bonding taking place :]*

"It was the first time that I saw Steve and End together. Maybe it is because of what happened to Brair..." Minnie thinking. Well, now that Steve had accepted End, it was time for some celebration. Minnie proposed the construction of an actual marriage hall. It was lavish. We spent all our steel on the floor construction.

Seto awkwardly sitting between two lovers....*shaking my head*

"WHY DO WE HAVE TWO COWS AND THREE DOGS SLEEPING IN MY QUARTERS!" Minnie being driven insane.

His complain was immediately dismissed as reports of a raid awoke everyone. Brair was now fully healed and had accepted her true self, a ruthless assassin...

Seto, accompanied by everyone else, took the front-lines behind some sandbags. Seto was smiling, reloading her survival rifle, ready for combat.

A lone raider attacked the colony. An epic standoff between Seto and him took place in the orange evening.

The lone raider was wounded and bleeding severely. While everyone went back, Seto decided to take the wounded raider as a prisoner and a potential future colonist. A simple prison was constructed.

"We need all the help we can get..." Seto.

Alas, it was too late. The raider died of severe blood loss.

"NOOOOOOO!" Seto, on the verge of breaking. Now everyone was sad cause someone died.

A blight killed our corps. We had almost no rations. Steve proposed to use the prisoner as food but Brair retaliated. She was an honorable assassin and wanted a proper burial.

The day ended with Steve being and Steve and trying to woo Seto. She refused, but for some reason her attachment towards Steve increased. What sorcery is this?

While everyone slept, as escape pod fell form the skies...

Who was in the escape pod? Will Seto break down and retire from being a heartless killer? Will Brair truly accept her old self? When will the marriage hall be completed? Will Minnie remain a glorified cook for the rest of his life? How long will the truce between Steve and End last? What is going on between Steve and Seto? Find out answers to all these stupid burning questions in the next episode of Cystia's Red Band!

7 years ago

I love this so much.

7 years ago
Thanks! :) Considering how things are going, I expect two or three more episodes before our colony is razed to the ground by raiders and intergalactic empires!

7 years ago

Lol. I just love how well this captures my personality.

Oh, someone is choking to death on their own blood? I'll make dinner, cya guys l8ter lol. Wait why and I still sleeping with the freaking cows?!

7 years ago

Considering the stories Mizal has told me about the game and how colonies get trashed so quickly, I'm surprised it's lasted this long.

7 years ago

So I saw this game and I decided to look up it on youtube because my life is that dull... I should be writing my story but eh EHHH ehhh ehhh lazy

7 years ago

^ Yes. Same. XD Might be demanding it for my bday. Then again, I might demand a kindle or something.?

Episode 5 - Blood and Graves

7 years ago

The escape pod's owner turned out to be some random refugee.

"She was a bit rude, didn't even bother to ask for permission to come in..." Seto.

Some other random raider decided to attack the colony and Seto made quick work of him. However this time she was determined to save this guy no matter what.

Endmaster was tasked with healing the prisoner (called Bolton) and persuading him to join the Red Band.

He succeeded with flying colors. We have a new member YEEEAA! However one thing that concerned Seto was the increased frequency of these raids. Soon enough, another raid commenced.

Only this time these were formidable opponents armed to the teeth with guns.

"Was that Jason from Friday the 13th?" Steve questions while emptying his clips.

The raiders were successfully defeated and Seto got a sweet new sniper rifle. This time there were no prisoners. But one of the hostages of the raiders, a merchant named Onesan volunteered to join our colony! Sweet, 7 members!

"Why do I have to tend to these strangers?" Endmaster.

Next day, a caravan entered the premises. Maybe they trampled Steve's flowerpot or kicked Seto's Zelda, hence a war soon broke out. It was a bloody battle. Thankfully, their ancient stone weapon were no match against our guns. The merchants quickly retreated.

Steve and Minnie followed but were quickly shot down by their bows and arrows. The girls came to the rescue.

Even though the caravan attack was a total disaster, there was still some reason to celebrate. What? you might ask. Well, End and Brair were now engaged!

"Seeee! I told you! The marriage hall was a worthy investment after all!" Minnie patting himself on the back.

But this Bolton guy went insane soon after due to his drug addiction. Now he roamed around the base, refusing to go out.

If this was not enough, we also had a food shortage. One good this came out of this though, Bolton died of malnutrition.

Seto spent her free time shooting voiceless, poor animals with her 50 cal and Minnie took her place at farming.

I guess this was hinted before... SETO AND STEVE ARE NOW LOVERS!! I knew that Steve was upto no good!(Minnie gets Onesan then I guess :])

"I don't know. Maybe it was his eyes?" Seto explaining the lastest debacle.

Minnie threw a party in the marriage hall (for reasons unknown)...no one attended. But Minnie danced alone. *Story of my life*

Maybe because Onesan was busy learning Endmaster's technique of fire control?

Some beaver's came but were quickly taken care of. Seto and Steve got their own XL bed just like Brair and End. Minnie and Onesan were content with sleeping alone.

The next day, Seto accidentally stumbled upon some ancient ruins.

"I could feel it.... That mystifying power. My instincts warned me of great danger. I will launch an expedition tomorrow!" Seto trying to be all serious and such.

The official Red Band cemetery and base of operations!:

As you can see, we now have a large farming area to sustain our colony! We also have new spacious rooms for everyone and shiny floors! We even have a hall which connects the Marriage hall with the Home! Security? What's that?

What does the ancient ruins contain? When will End and Brair marry? Will these peaceful times last forever? Will Minnie forever stay forever alone? Will everyone die a horrible painful death? Find all these answers in the next and second last (hopefully) episode of Cystia's Red Band!

7 years ago

If possible you should start renaming the new people that join the colony to CYS members.

7 years ago
Unfortunately, that is not possible in the game.

7 years ago

The raider who popped up for a second only to immediately demonstrate total ineptitude and die of starvation reminded me of HonorForEver.

7 years ago

Is there a way to break the other me and Steve up? :(

I mean, yay! New members!

7 years ago

Please sweetheart, I could do far better than you. Even this piece of shit caricature of me is settling.

7 years ago

Then do better >:(

I demand a breakup.

7 years ago

He can do so much better, that's why he's been living vicariously through Malk lately.

Honestly his Rimworld avatar getting with Seto is the best he's been doing in awhile. Lol.

7 years ago

Steve doesn't cheat, because Steve is an honest man.

7 years ago

Goddammit, End. You're making me pity him, and want to allow him this one thing.

That'd explain a lot of the crankiness.

7 years ago
There is a way but it involves shooting Steve at point blank range :)

7 years ago

Heeeyy~ That's what I was thinking.

7 years ago

Pffh, I'd survive and kick the shit into them. I grew up in a motherfucking vat.

7 years ago

Forgot to mention. Your profile picture is so effing cute.

7 years ago

Neither I or the hedgehog is in the mood for your shit.

7 years ago

Steve, it is adorable, though :3

That little pout!~

7 years ago

Uh, it's been less than five hours and I already want this relationship to end. If there's a god with any decency on whatever planet Negative put us on he'll have the next raid kill you. If he has any more decency he'll have it kill me instead.

7 years ago

The relationship is souring! They're fighting! <3

7 years ago

It's working <3

7 years ago

It's Negative.

There is no god OR decency.

You're doomed.

7 years ago

:( I couldn't do that.

7 years ago

Briar can do it. ^-^

7 years ago
FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!!! I just accidentally closed Chrome and lost Episode 6 while writing!!!! I can't fucking believe that Chrome didn't even ask twice and closed so casually!!! IT FUCKING ASKS A MILLION TIME WHETHER I WANT TO SAVE A PASS BUT NOT THIS!!!

7 years ago

I was just about to give you a few hundred points towards getting yourself out of the pit, for actually posting something entertaining rather than the usual cancer, and then you fuck it all up.

Oh well maybe next time.

7 years ago
Wait Wha? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

7 years ago
If you haven't opened and closed a dozen tabs by now, Ctrl+Shift+T should re-open the window where you had the text, and with any luck it'll all still be there. Also, after seeing this I can't deny that when you put your head to it, you can come up with an entertaining story.

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago
Thanks Stryker! I never knew such a shortcut existed.

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago

Episode 6 - Redborne

Seto's expedition plans were put on hold as yet another raid took place that cursed day. This time it was some crazy pirates that had brought freaking Molotov with them, capable of burning down our entire wooden base to ashes. I also just realized that farming indoor didn't provide ideal temperatures and hence our crops won't be ready anytime soon. The starvation problem had become quite big. Anyways, so Steve had went out to hunt animals and eat them raw cause he hadn't eaten in days.

Seto created a squad and went to face off against them raiders.

One of them was quickly taken care of but the other managed to chuck a Molotov at Steve's face (who had returned for the fight). As Steve was almost cooked alive, Seto blew the brains of the remaining pirate. Brair Rose had once again resorted to using only a simple knife in combat.

Returning to the base, we found that Onesan had died due to starvation. That makes two people who died of hunger. At least the original Red Band team was still alive and kicking. Minnie was hurt badly in his previous fight and had to be admitted on med bed.

Zelda approached Onesan, probably to wake up his corpse or something...

Instead of witnessing an emotional moment between dog and men, what we saw was a true horror experience. Zelda literally ate Onesan's body...

Minnie was pretty much in a critical condition now...

That night, Brair Rose, after treating Minnie, went to the cemetery to pray on the graves of the fallen. It was a cold night and it was slightly raining. Even though she had killed many in the past, she now wanted to start over again and save lives instead of taking them.

Suddenly, the colony received a transmission. It was from none other than Brair's father! Her prayers were heard! However, he said that he was being pursued by some pirates and wanted help. Taking him in the colony would mean fighting against impossible odds.

"No, he is not coming here!" Steve screamed at Seto.

"We are helping him and that is decided. He might prove useful to us. Moreover, we need as much help as we can get." Seto replied back.

"...but Seto. You do know that we might not survive this..." Minnie speaks.

Seto looks out of the door and sees Brair who was still praying at the graves.

"We are doing this...for Brair." Seto says.

"FUCK THIS!" Steve curses in frustration.

The base was already damaged enough to offer no protection against the next raid. A fight commenced at the farms. Brair, Minnie and Steve surrounded one of the raiders and proceeded to kill him. Seto aimed at the said raider and pressed the trigger....she missed. The bullet hit Zelda, killing it instantly.

Endmaster could only watch as his dog was slain in battle. The squad managed to take down another one of the raiders.

But what was this? Another wave came, this time armed with freaking flame throwers! The farm was almost destroyed.

Fortunately, the the defense was strong enough and the raiders started retreating. Seeing that, Brair's father chased them...only to be captured.

Steve ran to save the old man but saw the same fate as him. Seeing Steve being taken away, Seto screaming and gave a chase. She shot thrice, careful not to hit Steve, but missed every time. Her rifle fell down as she helplessly tried to reload it. But she could only watch and weep as Steve was kidnapped by the pirates... gone forever.

Minnie collapsed in extreme pain, engulfed by flames. Endmaster slowly approached his beloved dog, as fire blazed around him.

The next day, Brair rescued Minnie and Seto. The aftermath of yesterday's fight...

Brair finally broke down; losing her father, her three team members and her dog in a matter of 24 hours proved too much. She gave in to hunger and feasted off Zelda's body.

Seto and Minnie rested in their beds, unable to walk.

Their injuries were life threatening...

The remaining survivors, resting in the faint glow of the fading torches...

The graves were calling Brair. This was the eighth body she had to bury...

Another escape pod fell nearby and was quickly rescued by End.

As Brair was treating Seto, Seto got up and ran outside frantically. Brair ran after her but was stopped by End.

"Let her be."

Seto wandered aimlessly, unending nightmares and memories haunting her...

"How did it come to this?" Brair at the marriage hall, watering the dead flower that was once grown by Seto when the Marriage hall was being constructed. She still remembered how happy Seto and Minnie were for her that day.

But then she heard a rage filled screaming. She ran back and saw the last thing she ever wanted...

When the night dawned upon, Brair went to her bed and sobbed. Sobbed and cried as the painful moans of Minnie and Meadows (the escape pod survivor) pierced her ears. Sobbed and cried as the screams and laughs of End and Seto sent a chill down her spine...

Will Seto and End ever recover from their traumatic loses? Will the Red Band survive another attack? How will Minnie deal with his excruciating pain? What will Brair do to fight her fears? One last struggle... Find the answers in the next and last episode of Cystia's Red Band...

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago

Hoho, get to live with pirates now. Kickass, I'll fight by way to the top, or be the group sex slave. Either one's cool.

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago

Damn. I must have one hell of a pain endurance.

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago

:^)

That was one way.

Hope we survive..

Episode 6 - Redborne

7 years ago

If it's the last episode I was guessing everyone dies, but I suppose Negative could just be getting tired of playing the game.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Episode 7 - Don't Take It Personally, Babe, It Just Ain't Our Story

Brair ran out of the house, in the rain and slept there. She was too afraid to think what Seto or End could do in their current state.

Soon enough, End went mad. He started attacking the pets who were defenseless against him.

The front door suddenly creaked open.... Seto was standing there in the rain, her flamethrower in her hand. End leaped at her! The next moment, he was thrown against the wall, his whole body surrounded by flames. Seto didn't react.

She merely picked up the unconscious Endmaster and brought him to his bed. Then she went back and ate the last remaining piece of rice they had left. The end was near, she knew it.

Brair knew what had happened inside... but was too tired to go and check it.

Some friendly merchants arrived and asked for shelter at the Marriage hall. It was a good thing as another raid took place just after that.

Seto went to the marriage hall, followed by Minnie, Brair and Meadows. She asked for help but the strangers refused outright.

On their own, the Red Band made the hall their front-lines. But suddenly...

"Why is this happening! I can't take it!!! Only if you hadn't been so reckless!!" Minnie screamed and leaped at Seto. Everyone rushed to help and it the struggle Minnie was knocked unconscious.

Seto, hurt and defeated, stood against the main door as rain lashed outside. She waited. Brair looked at Minnie and the past few weeks flashed before her eyes. Her proposal with End, her sweet fights with Seto, Minnie feeding her his awful dishes, Steve giving her the blind eye in frustration. She walked to the platform where her marriage was supposed to be held. Then she went mad. She almost killed Meadows in a fit of insanity but Seto saved her.

The team was already down to two members.

"Quick Meadows, grab Minnie. They need meds." Seto says, picks up Brair and signals Meadows to follow.

"Defend them with you life." Seto says to Meadows. Meadows nods and Seto runs back. She waits at the entrance of the marriage hall, aware that it had been breached.

Seto cooks the first raider alive then hurries back. She couldn't find Meadows. The raiders had started smashing the locked doors, using every means to get inside. The Red Band was surrounded.

The only thing that stood between the remaining members and their death was Seto...

However, soon the raiders started leaving. This home was now nothing more but an annoyance for them. They had found enough resources and even Meadows. When the bashing stopped, Seto sighed in relief and propped against the wall. She had once again, against impossible odds, survived.

She walks back in the living room and check if there is something to eat. She had to look after her teammates too. As she rummaged through the room, she fell down in extreme pain, unable to get up. Her body had finally given up.

As her vision started fading, she sees a trail of fire approaching her. She smiles.

The flames consumed her... everyone else stayed unconscious as her bloodcurdling screams tore through the silent night. Minnie shut his ears and waited for his eventual death.

Soon enough, Brair died of her injuries.

A few days later, lacking any medical facilities, the surviving member scummed to theirs...

At least they died together. And thus, the tale of survival and brotherhood came to an end.

In Red Band's Memory...

The final recorded pics of the Red Band...

Started for the bottom, now we're here...

THE END

Episode 7

7 years ago

Lol.

Very entertaining.

Episode 7

7 years ago
*claps*

Episode 7

7 years ago
Good work!

Episode 7

7 years ago

Wait, aren't you blind?

Episode 7

7 years ago
lol

Episode 7

7 years ago
No, I'm ... oh right, I'm pretending to be blind here. Yes, I'm blind. Got a problem?
I just read the descriptions. They are fun.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Yeah I gotta problem with that!

Degenerate disabled scum. lolbro u evn human?

Episode 7

7 years ago
You are a few munths late to the party, buddy. Think up some new joke.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Episode 7

7 years ago

Can't a guy make a reference?

Episode 7

7 years ago

HAH! I knew you weren't really blind! Just like Ray Charles! He could see the piano that whole time! And that one album by Who was written by frauds. There's no way a blind, deaf, dumb kid (If those are even real disabilities) could actually play any form of Pinball!

Episode 7

7 years ago
Either I'm pretending that I'm blind, or I'm pretending that I'm pretending that I'm blind. Hmm, this is confusing. I guess you won't ever know! :)

Episode 7

7 years ago

These were enjoyable, so when should we be expecting season 2?

Episode 7

7 years ago

Oooh, season 2 should feature other members of CYS :o

Episode 7

7 years ago

Why bother, we already used the good one, what's the point of another?

Episode 7

7 years ago
just do the hunger games generator thing and use members of cys

Episode 7

7 years ago

I might do that. I did a test run. In no particular order...
Malk kills more people than everyone else combined (including Ryder immediately). Mizal commits suicide. Mayana dies becomes she doesn't see her murderer, Briar Rose, coming (I'm not kidding). Steve does nothing and dies trying to escape. Thara and End survive till the end when they die trying to escape. Briar Rose wins when Malk dies of dehydration.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Tried it.

Day 1.

Minnie stabs Read to death in order to protect his role as site idiot, Briar, 3J, Steve, Axiom, Sent and Seto team up to hunt others, Stryker falls to his death trying to climb a tree, Berka falls into a pit and dies and End offs himself.

Day 2

Briar defeats Malk but spares him, Seto, Killa and 3J all make fires and fend off others from them, Taco failing to even start a fire. Steve makes a shack, Romulus escapes death at the hands of Tim, Ax, Negative, Ford and Sent rob Seto's shit.

Day 3

Malk and Wibbons hold hands. I love it when chance works out. Briar and Zag kill 3J and Mizal, people form temporary truces. Ford kills WIbbons, Seto and Romulus with a bomb, Zag defeats Steve but spares him, Crescent tends Taco's wounds and presumably lesbian shit, Malk strangles Tim with a rope. Minnie poisons Briar, killing her. Monkey Mutts later show up, killing Steve. While escaping Negative trips, grabbing Taco and bringing her down as they're both butchered. Minnie and Ford injure Ax and Crescent and leave them for dead to be killed by Monkey Mutts. Fuck, that's half of us in a day.

Day 4

Zag stabs Minnie to death at a Feast while Ford is killed by a blind chick. In two seperate incidents Sent and Thara kill Malk and Mayana, confusing them for bears. For some reason a hallucinating Zag drowns Killa, thinking he's a shark. Not sure what he was trying to do.

Day 5

Thara blows up on a landmine.

Day 6

Zag stabs Sent to death with a trident. It seems he was going for a water theme. Anyhow, he won.

Episode 7

7 years ago

ALL HAIL ZAG!!! ^_^

Edit: Nvermind. Everyone's dead.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Wow, I never would have saw that coming. Now this is something that deserves a comic.

Episode 7

7 years ago

It looks like the student has finally become the studain't. Sentsei presents you with the black belt in fork-fighting.

Episode 7

7 years ago

Haha, I really do plan to make this a comic. The scene where Zag kills Sent will probably be the most emotional.

*bows*

It is an honor, Sentsei.

Episode 7

7 years ago

I'm reading that as "stud ain't". :/

Episode 7

7 years ago
Note to self: Learn how to climb trees without falling off before next Hunger Games

Episode 7

7 years ago

I'm crying ;-;

7 years ago
YEEESSSS Thank you lord of death and Ford! I am finally out of the red!!!!!

7 years ago
True fact: The only guy who was expected to die a horrible and painful death, Steve, survives and everyone else dies. Especially Seto, the most helpful member in the colony. A great life lesson imo lol.

7 years ago

T^T NU! It shouldn't have been this way!

7 years ago

Actually it said he died in the gameplay text. "Seto goes crazy because boyfriend Steve died." or something like that.

7 years ago

Wonderful. ^-^

7 years ago
The game considers kidnapping as death but we all know what it "really" means...

7 years ago

Pffh, fault in programming.

7 years ago

Damn right. Steve survived because he's hard as a motherfucker, gives head like a champ and is simply better than the rest of the team.

7 years ago

And has a spirit animal hedgehog that actually followed RimWorld Steve around to give him good luck but was invisible so nobody knew until now. :3

7 years ago

We all die someday. *cue music*

Anyways, this was beautiful xD