Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Kenshi: Tale from Rock Bottom

6 years ago

In a attempt to get out of a writing rut im currently in, I saw that I hadn't touched Kenshi.

A bit late on the bandwagon but heres my tale in this game.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Test

6 years ago

Entry 1

My name is Hashey, and I'm the former leader of the Green Leaves. Until the day that my second in command drugged me, and left me for dead in the desert. Maybe it was him, maybe it was someone he hired, the details elude me. All i know is that I'm nowhere near home, I'm in foreign lands and I have nothing to my name.

I'm also hungry, so very hungry.

6 years ago

6 years ago
I would have to pay for some food, so I tried to mine with a pickax that had been left behind near a ore vein, though it was in vain attempt with my hunger hindering any progress I could get.
I've never felt this kind of hunger, it hurts so bad. I don't want to get up, Can I just lie here forever? If this is how it ends then so be it.

6 years ago
No No NO. This isn't how the leader of Green Leaves dies. I must continue, I must get food. My journey sure as hell isn't going to end dying like this.
After continuing on with the constant pain in my stomach, my luck reached it's peak. Up ahead, a house right in the middle of the desert.
However upon entering I saw no one inside, giving my presumptions that the owner must be out. Morals were questioned as I had already found myself eating his food.
And soon enough taking his belongings.
Don't judge me, its only for survival. I'll pay the man back soon enough.