WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Message

Share your short stories, poems, collaborative works, original artwork and more.

Interactive Story

10 days ago

This is my first interactive story... it's based off an old movie (Cherry Falls) and designed kinda like Berka's Sanitarium. Have Fun :)

February 14, 1998

--------------------------| CHERRY FALLS
a small town in rural Northeastern Ohio. This is Norman Rockwell land, red barns on dirt roads, a square in the center of town. But things are hidden here. The barns are locked, the shades are drawn.
--------------------------| LOVER’S LANE
a romantic turn-off used exclusively for parking. A river gushes by. Crickets chirp. The trees blow in the autumn wind. A single car sits on the lonely road. The muffled sound of a young couple making out drifts through the steamed up windows.

A teenage boy’s hand is under his girlfriend’s, gently massaging her breast. He pulls his hand out from under her shirt and places it on her bare knee. Just as he starts to slide his hand up her leg, she grabs his hand and pulls it away. Instead, she places it back on her breast, sliding it under her shirt. The boy, Rod, smiles seductively as he kisses Stacy. He places his hand back on her knee. Once again, she stops him, squeezing his hand tightly. “No.”

Rod doesn’t give up easily. He playfully wrestles his hand free and slides it under her skirt. She grabs his hand again.

“I said no.”
“But you don’t really mean it.” He says, still smiling; struggling to free his hand.
“Yes I do. Keep it in your pants Rod.”
He gives up, aggravated. “Maybe it won’t stay in.”
“Maybe you better just drive me home.” Stacy replies.
He starts the car, glances at her for a second, and then turns it off.
“Let me ask you a serious question first.”
“What?”
“Aren’t you worried you could die a virgin?”
“Yeah, I’m extremely worried about that. It’s right up there with global warming.” She answers, sarcastically.
--------------------------| ELSEWHERE
There is another car around the bend, just out of sight. It’s an old beat up Imperial from the late sixties. Someone is watching them.
--------------------------|LOVER’S LANE
Rod leans in and kisses Stacy again.
“I don’t wanna take that chance. I want my first time to be with you.”
“Rod...” Stacy tells her boyfriend, sighing.

CHOICES [Rod]
A.) Drive Back Home 
B.) Try a little harder... maybe she’ll give up. (Rod)
C.) Leave Stacy Alone (Rod)

Interactive Story

10 days ago

D. Rape Stacy

Interactive Story

10 days ago
A.) Drive Back Home

Unless C.) Leave Stacy Alone (Rod) means boot her out of the car and leave her alone. In that case, C.

Interactive Story

10 days ago
Clearly we're about to get axe murdered if we're on lover's lane.

A

Interactive Story

10 days ago

E. Take a nap while listening to Beethoven's 5th Symphony.

Interactive Story

10 days ago

A) Killa has a good reason. I’d rather not be stabbed in the back while trying to get laid.

Interactive Story

10 days ago

You guys haven't seen Cherry Falls have you?

Interactive Story

10 days ago

I read the plot on Wikipedia. :)

Interactive Story

10 days ago

I haven’t. But that’s a hilarious description. Is it worth watching?

Interactive Story

10 days ago

Sort of came out during that shitty time for slasher movies, but it tried to do something a little different with the slasher thing so I guess if you don't have anything better to do it's okay for a viewing.

Interactive Story

3 days ago
A, obviously. No means no. Although driving her home while someone else is watching might not be good either ... but it's not like they know there's someone there. Let's see what happens.

Interactive Story

3 days ago

A.) Drive Back Home

Seems the most likely way to keep them both alive.

Interactive Story

yesterday

Actually, if this is true to Cherry Falls, the killer only targets virgins. So B (or even End's D suggestion) might work better to keep them alive.

Interactive Story

yesterday

That's pretty much why I suggested D. It was the only way to ensure sex was going to happen and avoid death.

The rest of you are getting killed.

EDIT: Well that's what outcome I'd write if I was controlling the choices anyway, but I'm a bit of a Killer GM.

Interactive Story

yesterday

I see.  I've never watched Cherry Falls, but I am aware that often sex=death.

Not going to bother changing the answer now, though.

Interactive Story

yesterday

Jumpin' on the A bandwagon - unless Berka's interpretation of C is correct, in which case it's C.

Edit: Any chance we can skip to the part where we all go to the abandoned hunting lodge for a mass orgy?

Interactive Story

10 hours ago

Wait a minute... @MR_TELLTALE is this some interactive story game that's only going to be updated every 10 days?

Interactive Story

10 hours ago

Honestly given that it was Telltale, I didn't think it was going to get very far anyway.