Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Tim's Penance Art: Digit v. Cricket (THE RESULTS)

5 years ago

Hello again, people of CYS and maybe other places! It's Tim again. You might know me as "The Frenchiest Fry" or "That one annoying guy who won't stop asking me how my day is going". That is indeed me, yes. But enough about me, today we have the results of the last post I did, and the answer may shock you!

Now, before I count the votes in the Vote-Counter 7000, I just want to say that both participants were equally as good artists in my own eyes. For me, the art isn't about the quality. Just giving me something to release you from hell is good enough for me.

Now enough stalling! Let's get to counting these votes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE-COUNTER 7000

PROCESSING. . . . . . . .

VOTES FOR: DIGIT

MAYANA

mIZAL

UNDR

SHOUJOADDICT

VOTES FOR: CRICKET

ENDMASTER

WOULDNTITBENICE

CORGI213

OGRE11

RESULTS: 4 - 4

TIE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

... Ah. I see. Well, I guess it's pointless to do a recount, just gonna have to do twice the work. Great. Well, I did make a promise, so I suppose I have to fulfill it.

Starting with Cricket: Despite being only relatively active for a short time, you are certainly making waves within the community. I mean, hey, I've been here for years and your point count is about to surpass mine. You've also definitely made friends with some of the more prolific members of the site: Pretty sure End holds you in high regard, and really, that's all that I need to say. I don't care that you don't know who James Brown is or if your taste in music is just bad in general. I can only hope that you publish a storygame that really reflects the writing ability you show.

Now, for Digit:

sigh

Digit.

You... uh...

You're special.

AND THERE WE HAVE IT MY PEOPLE! THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!

5 years ago

Thank you very much, Tim.   I'm sorry, Digit, that you did not receive the only vote that mattered, but congratulations on you having been described by mizal as her Thara.  If you ever need to be reminded of how special you must be, just remember that.   

5 years ago
If you weren't, well you know, Tim, you'd probably have to be worried about being smited for counting End's vote as being as valueable as the other ones. But you are Tim, so everyone likes you and you're safe.
Congratulations, contestants. Your pictures were both quite ... imaginative. Perhaps you should start drawing pictures and selling them? I am certain it would go very well.

5 years ago

I would indeed also like to thank you for your own vote, Maya. Truly, your knowledge and sense of art are beyond valuable. If anyone's vote were to have been counted as more than one, it would've been yours.