Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

i ate pussy in a school assignment and got some A

4 years ago

I want to write more, so i've been trying 400 words everyday. These are not my current 400 words, but rather 1259 words (one of them being pussy) from an old school assignment I had to do during junior year. It's kinda run-on, especially since I had to fill certain criteria. Saying pussy and talking about the Taliban was not in the criteria.

I actually kinda like it still. It's got some fun lines, as self-amused as they are.

CLICK TO KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE AND LOWER YOUR CHOLESTEROL!!1!!

I was seriously into Vonnegut and Heller at the time, and it shows. I'm sorry.

I remember my teacher took me aside to try to get me to stop writing the Fuck word in my assignments, which I thought was funny because I was notorious for being a Good Pure Christian Boy who never even said ass. But I certainly did not care when it came to my writing. I continued writing the Fuck word because Dad, You Can't Tell Me What To Do!

Looking back on it, I really was a little bastard. Everyone thought I was pure and sweet because I didn't date anybody and I never said Fuck and I dressed like an adorable doll but in reality I was Ace and did whatever I wanted because everyone let their guard down. "How could we be so wrong???" They screamed as I beat the shit out of a nerd in Hello Kitty tights.

I got the D in most of my classes.

Wait, why am I doing this again? The A button on this keyboard sucks more ass than a human centipede. What a terrible mental image. I'm done now.

Also look at this I did the art and writing in 72 hours!!! now im in touhou hell

4 years ago

Read the title as you ate pussy in a school assignment and got some A.

Later, I read in your post that you got the D in most of your classes.

Glad to see higher education is working out for you.

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind, you actually did say those things. Glad to see I was correct and not just suffering from my tourette's syndrome reading disease as usual.

4 years ago
It's funny, I never swear in real life either beyond the most PG fucking shit like damn and ass.

4 years ago
Wait, you're a boy?

4 years ago

She always refers to herself as a boy for some reason. At this point she might as well be a FtM tranny.

4 years ago

lol