Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 8/19/2019: Please comment on http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/25601

Best This Month Category

4 years ago

Basically, a top 5 of the highest rated games of the month. Something to put a spotlight on high quality stories without having to feature them, to get them some more love.

Can't wait for the dry spells where the number one spot is a 4 with a 3/8 length.

Best This Month Category

4 years ago

I assume this would be recently published games? Otherwise the list might be identical to the exisitng Top 5.

Best This Month Category

4 years ago

I mean, of course. It's for games published in that month, rather than of all time. Though maybe changing it to a bi-monthly thing would help, as the others in the Discord are pointing out that there were months were at most 4 stories were kept published.

Best This Month Category

4 years ago
Monthly is too frequent, we go stretches longer than that without anything remotely decent and there's no reason to spotlight garbage. Maybe four times a year? (as people are suggesting in the Discord, but not here, the place where suggestions go...) Otherwise, I'm all for the idea in addition to the handpicked by admins one I already suggested.

Best This Month Category

4 years ago

Yeah, a quarterly spotlight thing seems good. Maybe bump it up to a top 10? Or just however many good games we get during that time lol.

So I figure one goes up in March, one goes up in June, one goes up in September, and one goes up in December?

Best This Month Category

4 years ago
Or just find a way to feature the best of the year lists that already exist