Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 1/15/2017: Yes.

[Members] Rating Statistics

11 years ago

--split this from the other thread--

Building off that ratings idea, I think it'd be cool to see statistics about you rate storygames, similar to this (where if you click on the rating, it would show you a list of all storygames that you've given that rating to). Maybe have additional statistics too, like "average rating: 5.2" and so on.

If that sounds like too much work, you could always add a filter to the search function in the new version of the Storygames tab that allows you to filter in/out storygames based on what you've rated them as well as whether you've rated them or not. For instance, say I want to see all the storygames I've given an 8 - I could accomplish this with the new filter.

Obviously this would not be a high priority feature to work on compared to creating the new-look CYS or combining the classic/advanced editor etc. but I'm just putting it out there. Thoughts?

Rating statistics

11 years ago

Definitely would like this.

Rating statistics

11 years ago

Yes, I would like to see something like this.  Or even a more basic listing of how many games you've given each rating to as a way of charting how critical you are. :)

Rating statistics

11 years ago

YES. I say we go for it :D

Rating statistics

11 years ago

I really agree with Octobers second idea. Especially with the new rating system that will hopefully be implemented, I may need to go through the games I've played and change their ratings. As such, being able to see the games I rated would be incredibley helpful

Rating statistics

9 years ago

I think that a user's average rating should be publicly viewable or at least viewable to mods+admins because it would elucidate which users are trolling :)

Rating statistics

9 years ago

I'd say mods/admins only.  Sometimes there are legit reasons to give a game a low rating, after all. 

Rating statistics

9 years ago

I think a user's personal ratings should be available to themselves as well.