Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 12/12/2016: Going to accept this in Alex's stead. I think users should be able to set a maximum allowable maturity, and it should be set automatically upon signing up using the age that the user inputs.
This feature was completed 5/25/2021: ancient

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

So, my idea is to have a maturity level filter for the storygames. Well, you know how they have rating, length, and difficulty filters. They should have one for maturity. Thanks for reading!

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

I never would use it, but I guess it would be useful.

completion date, winter of '14.

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

Probably wouldn't be too hard to implement.

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

The creator of this site, Alex, is planning on doing a makeover off the site's layout eventually. When this happens you should be able to filter by maturity rating. This may take a while, however, as Alex is a pretty busy dude and only attends to this site on occasion.

Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless (and who knows, this might get fixed in between now and the makeover anyway).

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

Will there be an annoying age-set default that would cause people younger than the set age limit to face difficulties in reading these things and force 14 year olds and younger, such as myself, to make fake parental accounts in order to stop these filters? Or is it just putting these things in a different order?

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

I don't believe there will be any parental locks on storygames.

Maturity Level Filter

10 years ago

Thank god... Now I no longer have to fester in the lowness of my moral fibre.