Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

total noob <--------

10 years ago

hey guys if you haven't noticed me floating around here already my name is azefra and I'm a few days new to the site now and was wondering if i could get some feedback on the preview of a story i am working on thxhttp://chooseyourstory.com/story/born-legends

total noob <--------

10 years ago

Might want to fix the paragraph errors. 

total noob <--------

10 years ago

Good, problem is that that the font is too small, and the paragraphs have big spaces in between and shifted around.

total noob <--------

10 years ago

Its spaced like that because of the "center" paragraph setting lol. the small font and 1 space make it seem like a bigger gap then it is

total noob <--------

10 years ago

Font is tiny, Also... why does the Font change on page 2?

total noob <--------

10 years ago

merely an oversight. the first page should have the same as the others

total noob <--------

10 years ago

thx guys I will work on these things and get back to you @ Aman what kind of problems? And out of curiosity would you guys mind telling me the outcomes of your quiz pls

total noob <--------

10 years ago

bad grammar. Correction: (i) YOU kick in the door and pull people from the flames at serious risk you yourself. 

Other than that not bad, I got a Cleric.

total noob <--------

10 years ago

thank you i originally structured that sentence differently and then opted to change it

total noob <--------

10 years ago

grammar mistakes are to be expected and I hardly ever (unless you're arrowzworra) take points off for grammar. I just wanted to make you awares to it. 

total noob <--------

10 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/born-legends thx, ok I think i fixed the quiz so you should be able to get something other then a cleric lol. I also changed the font and the size as well as a few other minor things

total noob <--------

10 years ago

And now it's gone? Did you hide it or delete it ?  :)