Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

A SINCERE THANKS

21 years ago
Hello Again MyAdventureGame.com Friends!

I just wanted to say Thank You for being such great users. For helping us lay the foundation for a really sweet community, I hereby award Karacan, thatguy, Solostrike, ESRTIOKNE, gabi, funkywizard, Ebgames, beholder, Advcom with EIGHT MyAdventureGame.com points. We are keeping track. (If you think I left some one out, please reply and let me know!)

I think march5th00 covered this earlier, but What can you do with MyaDventureGame.com points? Well, there is of course going to be cool merchandise, teeshirts, mugs, underwear, whatever. But we will also be giving "BackStage Passes" to people with high points so you can see what games are in the making. You will also be able to redeem them for Hard Copies of your Adventure Games! (like the classic books, "turn to page 22 if you want to go to the store", etc).

So again, from myself and everyone else at MyAdventureGame.com, thanks!

-- Alexp

re:A SINCERE THANKS

21 years ago
I feel honoured. :)

Thank you. I cannot wait to have a hard copy of my adventure games in my hand. :) I hope they're bound, and not just copies of paper. ;)

Fun idea, though.

21 years ago
Wow. I must say some things.
1. This is my FAVORITE site on the web. On the entire internet. And I cant wait for the new updates. Take as long as you need alex.
2.I feel honored to be listed. I have only been part for a few months, but I dont know what I would do without this site.
3.I just want to thank all of the staff for creating this site. And for including me in that list!

21 years ago
Thanks a lot