Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi!

10 years ago

Hello folks! I'm new here, as I'm sure you can tell. I've actually been using this site for quite some time and have played a good many of the storygames as a guest--mostly because I was too lazy to make an account, to be honest. Anyhow, I suppose I'll introduce myself. I'm a huge classic rock fan, with my favorite band being The Doors (hence my name). I'm really into fantasy of all sorts, as well as some scifi. I'm currently busy in college as a special education major and working at a nursing home, so I really like coming here in my free time. I figured I could do more with an account. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be nice getting to know you all

Hi!

10 years ago
Howdy welcome to CYS

Hi!

10 years ago

Glad to still have you with us  =)

Hi!

10 years ago
"Anyway im sure it'll be nice getting to know you all"

You're a sad strange little man, and you have my pity.

Hi!

10 years ago

That's his way of saying hi I guess? Anyway, welcome!

Hi!

10 years ago

Well, actually, I'm a sad strange little woman. Very little, in fact. And very strange too, come to think of it.

Hi!

10 years ago

Always nice to see a new member who isn't still in junior high! :P

Sci-fi and fantasy are probably the most popular genres here...you planning to do a little writing yourself someday? Of course, just goofing around on the forum tossing ideas back and forth is also a pretty popular pastime.

Hi!

10 years ago

Thanks to all the folks that have welcomed me thus far :)

Hi!

10 years ago

Oh, yes. Absolutely! I've been writing for years and I absolutely love it. My favorite is actually poetry, but I enjoy writing stories as well. I've never attempted to write in a game format though, so I think it'll be quite strange to me once I find an idea I like.

Hi!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hi!

10 years ago

Thank you!

Hi!

10 years ago

Let me welcome you to CYS account in a great way! I have been playing on here for years (on other accounts) and will be happy to help you with fancy account stuff (except for advanced editor. I'm kind of bad at that, so go ask Aman or Endmaster or something.) Now, here are some things that you should know if you ever meet me. (This goes for EVERYONE, so read this and read it CAREFULLY.)

1. I am the queen of sparkly gumdrops, so if you would like to lend me some sparkles or gum, that would be great.

2. I am very protective of my chocolate. DO NOT TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET IT!!!!!

3. If you ever want some bacon pie, tell me. I will bring a batch of deliciousness to you. Trust me, It tastes better than it looks.

4. Do not be annoying to me unless you are joking around. Because I will virtually punch you. (yes, virtually. Unless I know where you live..... :P)

Hi!

10 years ago

Mmmmm bacon....

Hi!

10 years ago

Ok, I want to get the choclate, so I'm stealing some.

Hi!

10 years ago

I eat people, I hope that made your day.

Hi!

10 years ago

It sure did. It really made me appreciate and be grateful for the fact that I'm not a person <3

Hi!

10 years ago

Hmmm, you eat people..... so you'll keep your mitts off my sparkly gumdrops and chocolate?

Hi!

10 years ago

Close enough