Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 5/31/2014: nt a bug

Why was I banned?

10 years ago
I was recently banned, as you may have noticed the disappearance of "teh war of gud n evil", "teh ultimate battel" and "monstrer horer". My profile was renamed "[BANNED USER]" and my storygame (Insert random gibberish here) was renamed "I'm a huge tool." Why was I banned? I make stories for humor and amusement, as you can see in the comments of my last surviving storygame. If you'll ban me for humor, why don't you ban the makers of the classics such as "Fairview Highschool Game" and "Finals Week!" And if I am fit to be banned, why publicly shame me by preserving a storygame and renaming it "I'm a huge tool."?

Why was I banned?

10 years ago

......... We are a writing site. We aren't here for funny trolls, we aren't here to see idiots wrote inane stupidity. The classic humor games are intelligent in writing, with proper spelling, and a story. Stupidity isnt accepted on this site. 

Why was I banned?

10 years ago
DELETED

Why was I banned?

10 years ago

And secondly, no one can see your story "I'm a huge tool" (though Madglee doing that is pretty funny). 

Why was I banned?

10 years ago

But but those stories.... Were classics like randomly walk that only people with bad taste would delete!

Why was I banned?

10 years ago

I thought your stories were funny, but sort of like a corny knock knock joke - short to the punch-line and then not worth much after the first telling.

I don't think they should have been deleted, but maybe just unpublished.

And it is true, no - one can see any of your stories, so hopefully you will be unbanned after a while and you can try to add a little more depth to your jokes/games  :)