Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorites?

10 years ago

I was kinda curious (and pretty random) to know what y'all's favorite drink and food is. Favorite foods and drinks can say a lot about a person and is surprising sometimes. Ill go first. 

Favorite drink: tea (fruity ones like lemon, pomegranate, raspberry, etc.)

Favorite food: hmm.... I'd have to say cheese. In general. 

:D

Favorites?

10 years ago

"CHEESE, to die for..."

FD: I'd have to say either grape juice(real) or sprite. 

FF: I have no idea.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Is there fake grape juice out there?

Favorites?

10 years ago

Like that nasty artificial flavored 'grape drink' or grape kool-aid.  I'm the same way.   I love white grape juice, but everything else grape flavored is icky.

Favorite drink: coffee, duh.  then (hot) tea.
Favorite food:  Fresh warm home-made bread, especially if I'm the one who made it.

Favorites?

10 years ago

I never considered grape "kool-aid" as grape "juice". Juice is way better than the artificial flavor, yes.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Favorite drink: I would think real apple juice, milk and such. Water is up there to

Favorite Food: Hmm, not positive but cheese, any type of potatoes and fruit.

(POTATOES mashed, baked, roasted and such)

Favorites?

10 years ago

Favorite Drink would be Grape Soda. Yum. 

Favorite food would be steak. Medium rare

Favorites?

10 years ago

Gahh I forgot about steak same type as you (medium rare is the best) and ribs ohh ribs... and pasta like ravioli 

Favorites?

10 years ago

Ribs are good. Veal, hamburgers, eh, pretty much any meat food is good in my book. :p

Favorites?

10 years ago

MEAT MEAT MEAT MEAT!!!!!

Favorites?

10 years ago

Exactly

Favorites?

10 years ago

Drink?  Coconuts.

Food? Vietnamese Pho Bo.   Or Bo Luc Lac. (pho is vermicelli noodle soup, and bo luc lac is stir-fried beef)

Favorites?

10 years ago

wow that is a lot of Asian food. (not racist) I really like Asian influenced food.

Favorites?

10 years ago

You drink coconuts? Ive never tried one. They dont sell them over here.

Favorites?

10 years ago

You can get canned coconut juice at many large grocery stores, assuming you're in the US, and almost always in Asian specialty stores.  I thought it it tasted kind of watery myself.  Sticky rice is really good.  The one I used to live by sold whole squids, small ones like a foot long, but still, eek.. 

If only we had Japanese convenience stores.. You could get anything you wanted there.

Favorites?

10 years ago

That's pretty neat. But the closest we have is Chinese restaurants that sell sushi and Kroger. 

Favorites?

10 years ago

Yeah, American Chinese restaurants always add Sushi, evn if it's really Japanese. :P

Favorites?

10 years ago

Kroger carries it.  They sell it under the brand Vita Coco, it looks like a juice box. 

Favorites?

10 years ago

K but the closest Kroger is....kinda far away. I've only been there a few times but it seems like they carry everything! I love the Japanese sodas you can get. They are good. And the bottles are awesome! Lol

Favorites?

10 years ago

Well, if look dowm from my apartment, I can see one . And theres another 759 meters away.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Where you live, man? Philippines? Hawaii? No seriously. Where you live? US?

Favorites?

10 years ago

In the land of the smaller elephants

Favorites?

10 years ago

OnO 

Favorites?

10 years ago

Okay, the canned coconut water is a far cry from fresh coconut juice.  The packaged coconut water is old.

Seriously, you guys have to try fresh coconut juice.  In the weather where I live, it is one of the best things to recharge on after a hot day.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Favorite Drink? Jameson and Gingerale

Favorite Food? My Home cooked Salmon using my secret recipe.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Why don't you open a restraunt, "Ryan's special salmon"

Favorites?

10 years ago

Drink: REAL ginger ale. It tastes like you're taking a massive bite out of a plastic water tank that's been left in the hot sun, but in such a fucking good way...

Food: Salmon. I like the shit out of it, and would likely bite into it raw if there wasn't any logical way to gut or cook it around.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Once upon a time, I decided to attempt to cook salmon on a plank after I saw it on a cooking channel.  I must not have soaked the plank enough though, because it caught fire.  Best salmon I ever had.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Of course, if I had both at the same time, I don't think I'd like it. If I were left on a desert island with only those two things to eat, I'd get tired of it pretty fast...

Favorites?

10 years ago

Nice drawing.

Favorites?

10 years ago

Drink: Sweet tea mmmmm

Food: chocolate chip cookies. And bacon

Favorites?

10 years ago

I like all tea: iced, sweet, hot, herbal and caffeinated.  mm

Favorites?

10 years ago

As commonly as people drink it, I've never had much taste for sweet tea. o_o

Favorites?

10 years ago

FD: White and Green teas, esp. lemon ones =) I luv wemon =P

FF: I eat any and everything with complete lack of biased. Food peoples deserves rights too, like the right to GET IN MY BELLY!  

Favorites?

10 years ago

Fav drink: Iced coffee. (ICA stands for iced coffee addict)

Fav food: Coffee. Yes it's a food (Followed by cake, cookies, chocolate, bacon and gigantic non-sour pickle.)

Favorites?

10 years ago

If your fave food is sparkly gumdrops, do not come near me or my precious pets. Or else........