Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 5/31/2014: need more info, specifics, etc.

I didn't break anything! Help!

10 years ago

I've been trying to work on my story games, and I've encountered some problems.

I have been receiving a page that says you broke it, and it's saying that my story game doesn't exists. Even though I am 99.9% sure that that story game exists.

Pages have been messing up, instead of the page it's the first link on that page. Ex. First link of start page > I "go back" > click on that same link > shows the first link on that page instead of the already-written page. Make sense? O.o

And when I try to change the link name, I can delete it but I can't type anything.

But, I write on my phone, so that might be the problem.

Help!

10 years ago

Its probably the phone thing causing the problem..try using chrome, it might solve some of the problems.When does that "your storygame doesn't exist" page popup?

10 years ago

When I click on a link and then click on the "Go Back".

10 years ago

I just had the same problem, only it was while I was saving . . . I'm using Internet Explorer and I'm getting pretty pissed now that I've lost my story data three times, getting very sick of rewriting the same parts over and over =( 

Is there a magical site wizard that could possibly get my writing back by any chance?

10 years ago

Ya, its called CTRL+C :)

After writing every page, copy all of the text so if it doesn't save you can just the copied text onto a new page. :)

Hope that helped (probably didn't).

10 years ago

Welcome back Haruhi, haven't you been gone for a while. 

10 years ago

Missed me? lol :P

10 years ago

That is certainly what I will be doing from now on, anyone know why this happened exactly?