Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New Member, New Beginnings

10 years ago

Good Morning/Evening to all those who are reading, I am imran102, one of the newest members of this site. Amateur writer and artist, I'm still new to the concept of storygames, so please forgive any problems that I may create in the future.

I found this site probably a year ago. Before that I had the barest of an inkling of what a Choose Your Own Adventure story is. I came here looking for a good read, and that I did, with EndMaster's masterpieces Eternal and Necromancer. One hell of a introduction to storygames, that's for sure.

I don't know what else to say. I am definitely going to make a storygame, and then watch as it burns to the ground. That's not to say I've never written a story before, in fact you could search for some of my stories in FictionPress, but as you could see there, while my stories may had interesting concepts, most of them are unfinished.

So, I hope my introduction was good, and I am hoping I will be welcomed here. Tips and advice are greatly encouraged!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site.

10 years ago

And welcomed I am. Thanks for the welcome.

10 years ago

hehehe, hi! ;P

10 years ago

Welcome to the site ^w^

Hopefully you'll be able to finish a story game and publish it! I know I haven't.... Yet ;-)

10 years ago

We can always hope, it seems. I have a story idea in the works (haven't written it down yet, though), we'll see how good it'll be. Thanks for the encouragement and welcome.

10 years ago

Welcome.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site. (:

10 years ago

Hey :-)

10 years ago

Welcome! Your introduction was great! Hope you enjoy making your game.

10 years ago

Hi and welcome - good luck with your games!  ^v^

10 years ago

Hi.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!