Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Greetings and salutations, I'm one of the newest members of this site, imran102. In this thread,I wish to talk about my current story idea.

Title: Spirit Monster (Name may be changed)

What it's about: Set in a world of both magic and fantasy, a boy (either of noble birth, middle-class, or lower class, you get to choose.) enters the organization  Monster Hunters (name may be changed), who obviously fight monsters. You can choose to either be an assassin, warrior, gunner, mage or healer, and then you can choose the power that make Monster Hunters so powerful....the ability to summon spirits of the dead, the living, and beyond. You get different ones depending on your classes. From there on you progress and progress up till the end, and the many choices you make gives you different endings. I haven't exactly worked up all the many endings, but it all depends on if you choose to fight for humans, spirits, monsters, or all of the above.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

It looks cool. If you want you could message me once it's finished. cool

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Wow, it seems like it's going to be a lot of work! Keep going at it page by page and I'm sure you will complete it.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

I see that you didn't even start it yet, you got a good ideal going why don't you write it.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Well yeah, it's still in the works. I need to make sure my planning is good enough first. I don't want this to fall into ruins just because I didn't plan ahead.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

sounds pretty awesome =) something 2 certainly look forward to reading XD

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

I'm currently in the process of writing the story. Once I get the first 2 pages or so, you guys can check it out if you want to.

EDIT: Also, for now, I'm only going to do the Noble path first.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

I've put up the first 2 pages. Not much, I can definitely tell you.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Is this based on the Monster Hunter game series, or is this all original...?

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Unfortunately it's all original. Hence why I'm trying to find a different name.

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Perhaps the group's name lacks a title, maybe because of its origins?  Or perhaps the character joins one of the many groups as part of a large movement...?

Current writing idea(s)

10 years ago

Hmn, not a bad idea, not bad at all. Thanks for the suggestion, now I'm off for more brainstorming.