Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Writing the fan fiction Naruto

10 years ago

Okay guyz, i just need some input on writing one of THE loved animes Naruto. In my game that I am writing about you play as a young boy by the name of Yumi. You serve Orochimaru because his kinda the one who brought you to life by experiments. So back to the story, you play as Yumi, one of Orochimaru's experiments. You special not only because you were the only one of the clones to survive the procedure but also you have a powerful dojutsu (special kind of eye) known as the Rinnegan.

So in the game you train to wield your powers and you are partnered up with Sasuke. (You don't have a choice on the matter) who is very important to your master because Sasuke is his next vassal. I want to know what do you want in the game most. Like the storyline added with the fighting scenes. In other words should it follow Naruto storyline but now you don't seee the stoory unfould in Naruto's eyes but rather your eyes (Orochimaru).

By the  way the time now in the game is after Orochimaru invaded the hidden leaf and Sasuke joined Orochimaru's team

10 years ago

YES! I love Naruto. If its a advanced game you could let the player choose what type of fight styles. i.e. type of Jutsu, maybe come up with some original Genjutsu. I don't really care if the story is linear as long as the fighting and story are done well.

10 years ago

I've read so many retarded fan fictions it ...it hurts to think of more.

Just.

Just don't do bad and I /guess/ it will be ok.

Give some detail.

Don't throw in random powers at random.

Teach through the story, not the description. 

10 years ago

PLEASE use proper spelling and grammar in it.

10 years ago

You could try not acting superior Jihelu. It's a bit annoying.

For fanfiction type stories. Just keep to canon unless you plan to make up your own story based on the world.