Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello.

10 years ago

Hi there, I'm new. Found this site when I got linked to it from Google after searching for text-based zombie rps, and got referred to Dead Man Walking. I died pretty quickly and then proceeded to check out the rest of the site. 

Hello.

10 years ago

Hello, do not join the Sporks! You'll find out soon enough what I'm talking about

Hello.

10 years ago

indecision

I....won't...?

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome, AND DON'T TAKE THE SPORK! Take some strawberry pudding instead!

Hello.

10 years ago

WHAT ARE THE SPORKS.

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome prepare for some of the strangest things you can imagine. I'm not kidding.

Hello.

10 years ago

I am already experiencing some weird things.

What are the Sporks?!!

Hello.

10 years ago

Imagine a WMD that is a handheld weapon, and the puddings I don't really no at the moment. Just don't join any factions for the moment.

Hello.

10 years ago

I shall take your word for it.

Hello.

10 years ago

Sporks are evil, fork-spoon-like utensils. They are guided by a penguin-man.

Just remember: the pudding is the best.

Hello.

10 years ago

I will!

Hello.

10 years ago

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO! Sentinel get in here now!

Hello.

10 years ago

Do not listen to the corruptive voices of strawberry pudding! Behold it's evil firsthand! it is a horrible concoction! It's dangerous to go alone in this strawberry-pudding-filled world... Please, take this!

Hello.

10 years ago

^ Penguin-man; don't listen to him!

Didn't you already give that spork to another person? He's cheap too!

Hello.

10 years ago

[reaches out slowly to take the spork]

[pulls back at the last second]

Why do I even need a spork, or-or, a pudding?!

Hello.

10 years ago

You have a better chance of surviving with the pudding. Sporks are apparently going to kill everything. The pudding won't, because pudding's not evil...entirely...

Hello.

10 years ago

The pudding is evil. Have you even seen the hattresse's true form!? It is a form of pure insanity that seeks to torment the innocent! (I'd show you the thread, but I cannot find it...) It is a vile creature that creates horrendous institutions to improperly house those of troubled mentality, and has the gaul to hire a pyromaniacal terrorist for a chef, and a needle-happy chemical abuser who tames illegal animals for a nurse. You need the spork to protect you from the pudding, you need the pudding for absolutely nothing! Save for misanthropically torturing the innocent and benevolent creatures of CYS...

And sporks aren't evil. They're only going to kill everyone when the world's ending so we won't have to suffer from the heat death of the universe, the sun's explosion, or the wrath of Endmaster and Aman's mustache.

Hello.

10 years ago

am the mad hattress...

It's really fun, though. :D

Hello.

10 years ago

You know what whatever you do, DO NOT JOIN THE SPORKS!!!

Hello.

10 years ago

Hmm.

You know, I happen to actually have brought my very trusty good luck charm with me, just in case I happened to need it.

Behold! My envelope!

[holds it up, heavenly chorus plays]

Hello.

10 years ago

I like this person.

Do open it!

Hello.

10 years ago

Open it, the suspense is killing me!

Hello.

10 years ago

Hello and welcome to CYS. Have fun and try to make a good storygame if you want.

Hello.

10 years ago

The pudding will seek to destroy your envelope (and whatever happens to be inside it) with its unholy residue, take the spork and fight back, show it what happens when it dares to touch your lucky charm!

Hello.

10 years ago

What if I just use fire to melt you both? That way she can open her envelope and not worry about a spork or pudding ruining it.

Hello.

10 years ago

Shut it spork lover, I really want to see what's in the envelope!

Hello.

10 years ago

Aha!

photo whoo_zps0e4917ab.png

Hello.

10 years ago

>.> I hope that didn't have a certain cat inside. But it was pretty.

Hello.

10 years ago

A rainbow. How nice...? Nevertheless, :D

Hello.

10 years ago

No it won't, because, unlike sporks which no one can control, I can control the pudding.

Hello.

10 years ago

You cannot control the stench, residue, and bad taste of it however. If you could, it wouldn't be so awful, nor would it be evil!

Hello.

10 years ago

That's just your horrible opinion.

Hello.

10 years ago

Who said pudding was evil, and plus she can control them, so she can make them not evil... so your argument is invalid.

Hello.

10 years ago

*Begins raising the temperature in the thread to 8000.*

Hello.

10 years ago

The problem is that Strawberry pudding just wants you to think that you're controlling it. Mad just hasn't realized this because she's insane, evil, and shares the same evil goal with the demon pudding.

Hello.

10 years ago

I'm not evil! Nor is the pudding! I'm just insane.

Hello.

10 years ago

Warning: Temperature is now at 4000.

Hello.

10 years ago

That's only what the pudding wants you to think! Can you not see the strings!?

Hello.

10 years ago

The sporks could be making you think they're the best, for all we know!

Hello.

10 years ago

The sporks don't have mental powers, they are quite animalistic devices devoted to singular goals.  But it is a shame that you're far beyond help... You cannot see the pudding making you dance to their whims like a meat-puppet.

Hello.

10 years ago

Bloody nonsense! I've been beyond help since before I knew of strawberry pudding! It does no such thing!

Hello.

10 years ago

Warning: Temperature is now at 6500.  :)

Hello.

10 years ago

I do sense a lot of animosity here...

Hello.

10 years ago

Na, I can't do much besides melt them. The penguins gained the Admin-Magic from the CYS gods so they can do all the real damage.

Hello.

10 years ago

That's what it wants you to think Hattress, that's exactly what it wants you to think!

Hello.

10 years ago

Nonsense!

If all, it's just that powerful, to be able to do that!

And we're gonna end up melting this forum...

Hello.

10 years ago

It doesn't matter.

Besides, it doesn't need that much power. Your mind is far too damaged in the direction of strawberry pudding for it not to be controlling you!

Damn, it's hot in here...

Hello.

10 years ago

How do you know that she isn't pretending to be mad and in truth she actualy controls the pudding

And yes it is hot, my zombies are rotting away...

Hello.

10 years ago

Because I know... I liked Strawberry pudding once... But the sporks (and my taste buds) relieved me of my blindness long ago.

Hello.

10 years ago

We all liked pudding once, and some still do, but some, like you and me and some others came to the realization of how rotten pudding is.

Hello.

10 years ago

Maybe I'm one of the only with sense in this twisted world named reality! Lies, that's all you tell! Lies!

Goodness, why did I have to wear so many layers today?

Hello.

10 years ago

Hah, lies are they!? They are not lies, they are facts! Strawberry pudding actively seeks to destroy civilizations while sporks protect them from unspeakable horrors! UNSPEAKABLE HORRORS!

*wipes brow*

Hello.

10 years ago

My pudding is controlled, never has it destroyed a living creature! Perhaps a few statues, and a bank, and a playground... But nothing living! It is not evil!

Ugh, let me take off my coat...

Hello.

10 years ago

It's killed millions of living things before, it's rotted entire fields and killed entire forests, plants, animals, and bacteria alike. It's only done so outside of your discretion, however.

DAMMIT, FIREPLAY! WHERE'S THE AIR CONDITIONER!?

Hello.

10 years ago

Warning: Danger! Temperature is now at 7600. Meltdown imminent!

There's an AC in here? I thought that was just me. 

*Lounging in the corner by a fireplace.*

Hello.

10 years ago

Aw shit... Now we need to build a chernobyl sarcophagus before it burns down the server. Nice going, ye dingus!

Hello.

10 years ago

Warning: Temperature at 8100. Game Over! [Play Again] [Submit Score]

I don't think I'd be able to melt the server. That's a little beyond my powers. By the way, did I mention that the heat and warnings is just a form of illusion-magic created by yours truly and my Danger-droid?

I've just been making it seem extremely hot around both of you while melting your minions to increase my own power of this thread. :D

Hello.

10 years ago

The more sporks you melt, the more numerous they become! They're like starfish... Deadpool starfish...

Hello.

10 years ago

But they still melt and as such become easier to trap, contain, domesticate, train into soldiers of war, eventually leading the cause to claim the entire universe under my command...

But let's not get ahead of ourselves. ^.^ I'm mostly just having fun melting them for now.

Hello.

10 years ago

Sporks cannot be domesticated, they are semi-sentient beings! And they also tend to break traps... Sporks cannot be controlled you madman!

Hello.

10 years ago

What about a madwoman? :D

Hello.

10 years ago

He's not the one trying to control a force with a mind of it's own that's currently capable of destroying a decent-sized chunk of the universe...

Hello.

10 years ago

Who said I would control them? I just want to teach them that I am not their enemy and will help them rule the universe. 

Hello.

10 years ago

Anyone who doesn't want to be their enemy isn't their enemy then. You could've just asked!

Hello.

10 years ago

They melt, eh? Quite interesting...

Hello.

10 years ago

Hello! Welcome to this site. I suggest you arm yourself with a plastic spoon and a plastic fork.

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Hello.

10 years ago

Way to make an entrance Tan. :p

Hello.

10 years ago

Woot woot :P

Hello.

10 years ago

:P

Hello.

10 years ago

I thought it was supposed to be "Woof Woof!" ^.^

Hello.

10 years ago

Arf rararf!

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome - and good luck with any games you may decide to write yourself ! ^v^

Hello.

10 years ago

Hello and welcome and blah blah blah. ;P haha

Anyway, heyo!

Hello.

10 years ago

Thanks! I'm plotting one right now but I want to make sure it's actually decent before publishing it because some of the games here seem to have not that much effort put into them.

Hello.

10 years ago

Wow, the Spork vs. Pudding thing really took over this thread. Welcome Cryo I hope you have fun with all these madmen/madwoman. 

Hello.

10 years ago

Yup, it did. All I gathered is... well...I don't know!

Hello.

10 years ago

Did I say hi? No? Okay.... Hi! I'm the weird ass mofo that stalks everyone on the site (including Endmaster) sooooooo yeah :)

Hello.

10 years ago

Meh, You'll never become as weird as Nevermind. She was weird.

Hello.

10 years ago

She was really strange. 

Hello.

10 years ago

I'm weird, I just don't be weird in the forums (but in PM's... That's another story...)

Hello.

10 years ago

I concur, he says some... odd stuff.

Hello.

10 years ago

You guys don't understand the weirdness that was Nevermind. Weird and slightly disturbing. 

Hello.

10 years ago

I gotta hand it to the zombie on this one. He knows what he's talking about.

Hello.

10 years ago

I haven't been able to greet you earlier, but hullo!  Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay here!

Check out the forums where all the crazy shenanigans are at.  That's what separates us from 90% of the other users :)

Hello.

10 years ago

Yup, I can see all the crazy shenanigans.

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Glad to see new people on the site!

Hello.

10 years ago

Thanks! I hope to have fun here.

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome and Enjoy. You should defo try and finish Dead Man Walking if you haven't already done so, great read.

Hello.

10 years ago

Yeah, it really is. I finally got what is considered the best ending, so I'm pleased! ^^

Hello.

10 years ago

Welcome! Don't EVER side with that bastard ISentinelPenguinI, he's sane! Join me! Have a spife! Dave says hi! Enjoy the site?! Maybe! Nei takk??? Jeg er!!!

Hello.

10 years ago

Is... Is that you, Sheogorath?? 

*prostates self before your magnificence* 

Hello.

10 years ago

He may pretend to be the daedra, but in truth, he is actually a pig dressed like Captain America. Seriously.

Hello.

10 years ago

Even though I would normaly dissagree with Sentinel, to this I agree.