Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi there

10 years ago

*Pulls out note-card* *Clears throat*

Hello everybody, my name is Ford. (In real life and here on this website)

Today I made an account on chooseyourstory.com, and I hope to have many friends.

I figure this will most likely be a hobby of mine, and so I would - (next note) -

like to say hello to everyone. So hello.

Thank you.

Hi there

10 years ago

Welcome to the site. :)

Hi there

10 years ago

Thank you. :)

Hi there

10 years ago

No problem. Anyone who can write with grammar is someone I welcome fully. :)

Hi there

10 years ago

NM

Hi there

10 years ago

Oh. Do you think you are a random person?

DAMN YOU AMAN! you had to remove your retarderdness? :(

Hi there

10 years ago

Hello, hope you enjoy you're time on the site ^_^

Hi there

10 years ago

Your*

Hi there

10 years ago

Awesome, now the new guy will have a negative disposition against you due to your Grammar Nazi...ness. ;)

Hi there

10 years ago

Haha! You are the last person i want to heat that from:P

Hi there

10 years ago

I'd rather not be a seat warmer, thank you :P

Hi there

10 years ago

<.<

>.>

DAMN IT! 

You win this one... Next time you wont be so lucky! *Flies away on a jetpack*

Hi there

10 years ago

*won't

cheeky

Hi there

10 years ago

coolI knew you would show your true colours eventually you jewish g-nazi! 

Hi there

10 years ago
Hi, I hope I do too. ^-^

March, 2022 - I'm disgusted by my past. I'm blessed to have a shit memory for it.

Hi there

10 years ago

Oh, and welcome. If you are TSR, fuck you. If you dont know What i'm talking about ignore that rude part. :)

the community is awesome here, and i hope you'll enjoy your stay :D

Hi there

10 years ago

Thanks, I hope I enjoy my stay as well :D

Hi there

10 years ago

No problem! smiley

Now, back to business. Would you consider yourself a random person, or do you live by the standards of logic?

Hi there

10 years ago

He cant be random, he prepared his speech. Thats a little to organized if you ask me.

Hi there

10 years ago

>.> 

I am not a very smart man!

Hi there

10 years ago

Or you asked him the question already knowing the answer because your so random.

Hi there

10 years ago
February, 2015 - Younger me was a prude.

Hi there

10 years ago

Welcome, have fun.

Hi there

10 years ago

Thank you, I will.

Hi there

10 years ago

Holden? BMW? Mercedes? Bugatti? Dodge? Chevrolet? Mazda? Mitsubishi?

Oh.... It's Ford.... HI! :D

Hi there

10 years ago
July, 2016 - wow what a throw back! Only BZ and Delta are still (mildly) active these days. Crazy how much has changed since the OP was posted. I do enjoy revisiting this short thread if only to update the time-capsule-esque posts. Look at 15(16?) year old me! lying and all on the internet! :D

It seems I was quite the hoopy frood back then - I still am, but I used to be too.

Hi there

10 years ago

Chevy!

Hi there

10 years ago

I'm a chevy driver, but ford is my last name :)

Hi there

10 years ago

OK then, so what does the 'P' stand for?

Hi there

10 years ago
July, 2014 - wow I was so civilized... What have you people done to me?!

Hi there

10 years ago

Hi hope you make a storygame or a forum game some time.

Hi there

10 years ago
June, 2015 - I like to visit this thread every now and then. I was such a shmuck xD

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
I guess it's about time I introduce myself with some honesty and a bit less asterisks.

This is not my first CYS account, however it is my most active account. I'm known around to have a few alts, and though recently many of them were banned on a whim, I still have well over 100 alts (recounted ≈70 and missing 40≥). A lot of you have probably seen me around and probably don't know much about me besides the character I emulate; Ford "Praxibetel Ix" Prefect from The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams (and Eoin Colfer in that lastest book). I'm quite similar to Ford in real life, at least, personality-wise.

At the time of the OP, I believe I was still living in Las Vegas, Nevada - and moved about a year later to Albequerque, New Mexico. I'm now located in Valdosta, Georgia; and, as you can imagine, moving around so much is not optimal for making friends (nor is hating people in general and not being social). However, I have not moved from here - and I'm glad to call a few members my friends.

I'm 18 years old and heading off to college soon (like, 3 weeks soon) to get my Associates in Mathematics and transfer those credits so that I can go to Stanford and I'll probably stay there until I get a masters in something or another. I'm white but not white as fuck just definitely white. Brown hair in the winter, blond hair in the summer or whenever I go out in sunlight for a few days in a row. Freckles across my beautifully disgusting face (just across my nose and cheeks) and usually a bit of stubble - rarely a full beard (I can grow a full beard. Jealous?). 5'7"

I have had lots of hobbies and interests over the years but a few of my stable hobbies include computer programming, collecting MTG cards, electrical work, construction / architectural work, graphic design, and weight lifting. I've dabbled in just about everything except fashion/fabrics and cooking.

Some of my favorite fiction books include The Hitch Hiker's Guide series (obviously), Alice in Wonderland, Alice, The Martian, and His Hour (E. Glyn).

Nonfiction is a bit too long of a list, but at the moment I'm reading one about the history of ancient Egypt and a book about swords/bladed weapons from around the world. Those are the only books I'm currently reading.

I play piano, guitar, violin, and trumpet. I'm more practiced in piano and guitar, seconded by violin and trumpet.

I do hope you welcome me warmly to the site, just as warmly as when I first joined and I hope to stay for another few years to make another few friends.

So, hello.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
Is there even a single word of this entire statement that is true, other than the very last line?

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
yea

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

I started this didn't I? >.> I regret this

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

You should.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

The regret is real.

I'm sorry let's all tsart over xD

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

Sorry sir. It's way too late to do that.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

Why are we trying to derail Ford's thread again?

And no, it 's not too late , it's never too late!

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
>derail
>ford's thread

why did you repeat yourself?

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

Invisible text.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

It's not invisible...it's just camouflaged :P

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

...that's a lot of alts. x_x
And that's really quite soon. It seems this year, there's several old members going to collage.
Not jealous. I'm glad I don't get anything at all. X3
I'm taller then you. ^_^ :D
Weight lifting? What's your limit?
Sadly, I have not read any of those books.
And nonfiction is not a subject I like very much. >_<
Piano and trumpet are fun to play. ^_^ 
Would this be a normal welcome or a rewelcome? I mean, you're being welcomed again, but I wasn't here for the first one. 
Hello.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
1 rep max bench = 210lb
1RM squat = 270lb
1RM deadlift = 180 (granted, after being injured once I haven't done it again :P paranoia and all)

those are the few I keep track of. I don't usually max out on anything else except lat's a few times I've gone up to 200 just for the fun of competition/showing off with buddies.

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

Hey, Ford.

Am I your friend?

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago
depends on your bra size

I have a pretty good guess but idk for sure

*Hops on bandwagon*

7 years ago

I will take that as a no.

:'(