Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Greetings!

10 years ago

Greetings there! Im the pink panther! I love the film and the cartoon, I started on this site in 2007, up till now, i've not had an account, so today I decided to make one!

Greetings!

10 years ago

Welcome (I shall call you Pink for short) to CYS. Since you've been forum-stalking for a while I don't think I really need to give any advice on what to do. :) I hope you enjoy your stay.

Maybe you could make a long interesting story that stars the pink-panther?

Greetings!

10 years ago

Probably, Great idea! Also, you may call me panther or pink, or just pinkpanther. Whichever suits you the best.

Greetings!

10 years ago

Pink seems easier since I don't think anybody else has that nickname but It's my personal preferance.

Greetings!

10 years ago
Everyone welcomes you! :D

Greetings!

10 years ago

I don't think that'd be my face if everyone greeted me! Hehe!

Greetings!

10 years ago

I think I'd be more terrified that they all actually know me.

Greetings!

10 years ago
Well fine then... no one greets you, you can just sit there and imagine the pleasure >:)

Greetings!

10 years ago

Could you stop using animated pictures? They mess with some phones when they try to view a thread.

Greetings!

10 years ago

Yeah. It's odd I know but, they're causing my computer's internet access to slow to a halt.

Greetings!

10 years ago
That, doesn't really make sense... you may want to update your flash player or graphics card. They are able to run on even the slowest out-of-date computers easily, they are extremely low quality pictures, and they don't require your internet after viewing them once. :L

Greetings!

10 years ago

I just did that, and it worked!

Greetings!

10 years ago
Woo! *high five*

Greetings!

10 years ago

*High five*

Greetings!

10 years ago
I didn't know about messing up phones, I'll stop. :S

Greetings!

10 years ago

It's been mentioned in the past I think mostly by Aeon so I'm not sure about how much it really affects phones. If he ever bothers to check the site once in a while he can tell you.

Also overusing pictures and animated pictures make them lose their "impact" over time. So only use them when you think it's a good idea. :P

Greetings!

10 years ago

Really? I don't even know how to get pictures on this site.

Greetings!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Greetings!

10 years ago

Thanks.

Greetings!

10 years ago

We cordially welcome you to the site.  I hope you enjoy our community as well as it's enjoying you already :)

Greetings!

10 years ago

I guess so yep! :)

Greetings!

10 years ago

Welcome and have fun

Greetings!

10 years ago

Will do! thanks!

Greetings!

10 years ago

FFFUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! XD cheeky

Yo! Lol, hello =D If I seem like a super hyper freak that's because at the moment I am :p Don't not fear! Itt''sss aallll gooooddd....

Yeeaahhh....... Annyywwwaaayyyy.......

........yyyeeaaahhhh......... HI! XD   *awkward* XD

Greetings!

10 years ago

You seem extremely hyper, hehe!

Greetings!

10 years ago

Palrius is going to kick your ass for stealing her colour.

"Heyooo!" - Steve

Greetings!

10 years ago

Uhm, Okay?