Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hi

9 years ago

uh hi im kinda new here i just signed up but if you want to help that would be great

hi

9 years ago

Welcome. If you want help, hun, you'll have to be more specific about your requests, but this is a good community and lots of our members would be willing to assist you if you are in need. In the meantime, I just recommend looking around and making yourself comfortable. There are a lot of good stories on here.

hi

9 years ago

smileythanks

hi

9 years ago

Hai =) Welcome.

hi

9 years ago

Hello, I'll give you the best advice I can. There are plenty of people here you can talk to; just be careful what you say on the forums. Due to problems with trolls, everyone suspects new members of being one. It's just that this suspicion manifests itself in different ways depending on the person you are talking to. Some people will immediately attack you; others will give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't worry; after a while, everyone will warm up to you. If you need help from someone, there is an article under "help & info" about which members you should seek out and how they can help you. Again, I don't mean to sound all "doom and gloom"; it's just that I don't want you getting sucked into the paranoia. That is all, and oh, welcome to CYS.

hi

9 years ago

Fuck me, so many girls are joining lately... I'll let this one go.

Welcome to CYS! If you need anything, we got plenty of people willing to help you out (I hope). Please stay for longer than a day :D

hi

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay :D