Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

Since i am not doing much, I thought we could all have a hug around the campfire and read out some Quotes!

"An eye for an eye, will make the whole world blind" - (Supposedly) Mahatma Gandhi

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"Faith is the most fun thing you can experience on this earth"

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

There's a quote by Briar Rose that's really funny, but I probably shouldn't post it. It got deleted during a troll purge so nobody would believe me anyway. Lol.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"Better a fascist than a Disney hater" ?

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago
"...forty-two" -Deep Thought

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"Ford follows a cult based on HHGttG."

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"Air is always free unless you buy a bag of chips."

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

^ Lol X) 

'People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.'

Know it already? Oh well Xp

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car."
? Unknown

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

Yeah, I've heard the second one somewhere too, although I can't seem to remember where. "Live, Laugh, Love". 

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"Don't pray just yet, you're facing the technique that's been passed down the Armstrong line for generations, that's hardly a blessing." -(Umm...do I even have to say?)

"Well, I was on my way to this gay Gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I suddenly thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish. I think I'll kill the Fuhrer.'" -River Song to a bunch of Nazi soldiers, Doctor Who.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"That moment when you are talking about inspirational shit and it turns into talking about Ford's cult conspiracy and Darth's ugly ass face" - Me

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

Pinnacle makes Cinnabon vodka now.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

Cause quoting Jesus and saying "Turn the other cheek" isn't as good huh? 

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"I am whatever you make me, nothing more.  I am your belief in yourself, your dream of what a people may become.... I am the clutch of an idea, and the reasoned purpose of resolution.  I am no more than you believe me to be and I am all that you believe I can be.  I am whatever you make me, nothing more. " - My dick

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

Your Penis can talk..... Dude i would see a docter or something.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago
I would see a talent scout.

Amazing Quotes!

9 years ago

"War...war never changes..." -Fallout series

....ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!