Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hi, my name's Handkerchief but feel free to call me Hank. I have always been a fan of writing stories and have got some awards for fantastic writing at school ceremonies and local community meetings. So I hope to meet you guys and I hope to entertain and reward you with my humor and my stories!

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

If you need help with anything don't be afraid to ask us! I will be happy to play any books you write.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Thank you, I might need some help as I have no idea how to use the story editors yet.

Oh, please check out the descriptions for the stories I am going to write, tell me what you think please.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

They certainly don't stand out much but a description can hide alot. Including whether the book is good or not.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Okay thanks. Oh, check out my game as well on the forum games! Loads of information included.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

hi hank! you can turn off dueling in your profile if you don't want people to challenge you.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Thanks for telling me! I have already done that though

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hello, Hank. My name is James. Welcome to CYS. If you need help with stories, please PM me. I am literally overflowing with ideas.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Great. Nice to meet you James, I hope we can write together in the future.

Oh by the way, can you please join my forum game? Check it out.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Ditto. You sound like you would be a fun person to co-author with someday. Your first story-game should probably be a solo effort, though.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Okay.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Greetings.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Thank you.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay :D

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Thanks, I love your animated fox turning into a dragon profile image!

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Personally I think Xt1000305 has the best avatar.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Sup Hank. If you need any proof reading for your storygames, let me know! Plus welcome to this wonderful website.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Silly Scrappy. That's Brad, not Hank :p

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Actually no, I think Jihelu has the best avatar.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Why do i have to be the silly one, thisisbo?

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hi hank

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hai.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hey handk, if you want a good read try out Endmasters stuff. Eternal, Necromancer and Death Song are his best ones and the best on the site. Innkeeper was very good. Snow is a emotional short story that is very good. The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost is a very good story and one that I can't wait for when the sequel is finished.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Cool :-)

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hey there, if you want anymore suggestions I would be happy to role them out smiley

Welcome to the site by the way JoJoBear20, enjoy your stay!

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Also, Dungeon Stompage. Don't play that one first, though. It might utterly crush your dreams of becoming a good writer and scripter. It is THAT good.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Woah! That truly is a good piece of writing! If people advise me not to read something, I have to read it. cheeky

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

It's just that Dungeon Stompage involved a lot of skilled writing and scripting that most people could not hope to achieve. I was just afraid that seeing something like that might be a bit discouraging. Berka is one of the best scripters on the site.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Isn't it a little bit strange to say your Hello Post in someone else's Hello Post?

Man, what the hell am I saying? My manners aren't with me today.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Who is this replying too :D

But I use my "Hello post" on everyone because it is simple and welcoming. If they ask for something like "What games to play" then I will add some games too.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

It's always nice to see a friendly handkerchief. Just be careful of those with runny noses.

Hello everybody!

9 years ago

Hah, don't worry. My associates keep the handkerchief 100% 24/7 Guarded.