Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

My story

9 years ago

Hello everyone, 

I hope that the day is treating you well. I am currently working on a story called Negative and have published another story called Anti Life as a demo. I would appreciate if you would read it and just tell me what you thought of it and how I could improve. (Please don't post anything about the length as it is simply a demo) 

Adios,

Serene

My story

9 years ago

Solidly written, the only issue I noticed was that you used "que" instead of "cue." I'm curious to find out what's going on -- keep writing, please! ^_^

My story

9 years ago

Any advice for the full story?

My story

9 years ago

Hard to say without knowing more about it... is there something specific you're stuck on?

My story

9 years ago

Not really just wanted to get various peoples opinion 

My story

9 years ago
Hi Serene. Welcome, and enjoy your stay.

As for your story, I don't have many problems to report.

My story

9 years ago

Welcome, and glad to see you off to a running start with a story posted already!

Anti Life was fun to play through with really good use of items that felt intuitive. Great grammar and atmospheric build-up too. I found some of the scenes a little too exaggerated on the dark and bloody side, but I do like how the story threw me knee-deep into the horror genre right away.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing the game completed! It looks great so far! You've clearly got the advanced editor figured out, which is more than I can say for myself.

My story

9 years ago

I haz commented.

My story

9 years ago

@Sethaniel. Your twin. 

My story

9 years ago

What? Where? 

My story

9 years ago

Check out his profile.