Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

how in the**** do i accept a duel?!?!?!?

9 years ago

there's this girl who challenged me to duel (wink wink yes) and i don't know how to accept her challenge.

9 years ago

It's a bug going around right now. No one can accept duels until it's fixed.

9 years ago
...I can accept duels, duel, duel again, decline duels, and everything is working fine for me...

9 years ago

Maybe the bug is just for people with out a special status.

9 years ago

*fist pump*

Glad I rated that last storygame. 

9 years ago

Normally you just do what it tells you to do: Click accept challenge. However no one can duel anyone right now due to a bug. 

9 years ago

ah man.

9 years ago

Go to 'My stuff' and click on the 'duels' button. There should be an 'open duels' tab that you can click. There you'll find all challenges against you. Click on the date to continue with the duel. However, it is possible that the duel system isn't working and shows an error, this is a bug that has surfaced recently.

9 years ago

I think dueling is broken right now - but if it does work, you usually just go to 'My Stuff', then 'Duels', then you should see the challenge.

It'll take you to a page that has these links at the top:

|Challenge Someone| Open Duels| History|

Click 'Open Duels' and you should see the challenge, which has a link you can click to accept.

Hopefully, it'll take you to a screen where you can pick which gesture to throw out. More likely, however, it'll do this to you. :(

9 years ago

ok. tks guys.

9 years ago

This community is (usually) awesome. It's awesome how within 5 minutes a large sum of members came to help out.

9 years ago

The best kinda ninja - ninja advice giving. XD

9 years ago

yeah, that was just what i was thinking. everyone on this site is awesome (so far) and i haven't waited for more than five minutes for a reply.