Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I am currently working on a new storygame called:

THE MATRIX SIMULATOR

I am expecting it to be a long project and I require several Coauthors (2 or 3) that could help me with its completion.

I would prefer that anyone who wishes to apply for this job has:

• Previous experience making storygames
  • At least a basic understanding of scripting
  • Can actively work on this project

I will come up with a quick summary of my idea for the story, but I'm open for suggestions.

Thx guys!

Coauthors?

9 years ago

Is this a matrix fanfiction?

Edit: Yes it is

Coauthors?

9 years ago

And I thought it was about matrices.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I am hoping to make it so everytime you play it, it is different for the reader. So that requires lots of scripting...    which I suck at...

That's partially why I need co-authors for this storygame.

EDIT: This story will have a similar path to the original, except there will be certain differences at the start and ingame that will entirely change the plot.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I would be cool with it. I'm already scripting something atm, tho, 

Coauthors?

9 years ago
I can script that...Will I? Probably not because I'm a lazy unhelpful bastard...but I could.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

Anything would be helpful, thanks!

Coauthors?

9 years ago

If anyone could at least help with some of the scripting, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I could help some, but it won't be my main focus.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

That's great, Thanks!

Coauthors?

9 years ago

... Can you add me?

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I'm definitely no good at scripting, but I would be willing to play test it when you are ready for it to be tested.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

I have approximately zero of the three requirements, but I'm willing to help proofread and play-test as well. The idea sounds pretty cool.

Coauthors?

9 years ago

Sure guys, Thx!

Coauthors?

9 years ago

BTW guys, I'm only building the basic structure so far, so don't be put off by the lack of desription or thought in each page. I'll be expanding it out.