Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

I need a Co-Author to help me publish my first story, Winter Moon. It will be based on a girl who never reacts to anything cold. It is a tragic story which goes through the phase of bullying and will be an emotional story which ends very much like Snow. Message me if you wish to help or have any questions. smiley

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

... I'd heavily advise not revealing anything about how a story ends in the forums. :P Spoilers ruin the element of surprise. I'd also advise that you avoid comparing or copying when making a new story game. =\ Also, what do you mean when you say that you 'want help publishing it'?

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

I need help with writing and designing the story, like picking the correct words to use and assistance on how the editors works.

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

That makes it sound like you came up with the idea, and you want someone else to write the story for you.

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

It seems to me like he needs someone to be an editor for him.
You know, make sure he's not repeating words too often, making sure that the sentences aren't short and choppy, or run-on-sentences, making sure punctuation capitalization, and spelling is correct. Stuff like that.

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

I would love to be your Co-Author so that u can publish your first story (Winter Moon Batman)smiley

I need a Co-Author.

9 years ago

Huh... It do sounds like that you're not really making this yourself.