Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 12/12/2016: I like the idea of route metrics, but not the rest.

Crazy Onlines and Multiplayers

9 years ago

I might be CRAZY.

I was always want CYS to do this:

When making storygames, we could code or doing other things to collect some data from the game.(How may percent people choose this choice? What's the average score of this game? etc.)

And, Multiplayer, or games that could be online. Well, for example: We could log in to a game and do stuff, or doing some code to have the multiplayer in games.

I'm just crazy. Because we do not have that much storage to save that much data and things. :(

9 years ago

First suggestion seems okay.

I don't see the point, or practicality, to the second suggestion.

9 years ago

Well, the second suggestion is impossible, but for games like Crab Arena by BerkaZerka, there's be some point. 

9 years ago

My Dungeon Stompage build could totally 1v1 yours, bro!

9 years ago

First one could be nice, at is gives some feedback on how to make your stories more interesting (e.g. why do people choose different choices and how can I use this knowledge in future games).

I don't really see how and why you would implement the second suggestion to be honest.

9 years ago

I said I'm crazy.

9 years ago

You could figure out the average score of your game yourself if you cared.

For Haunted, I gave each ending a different point value.  At least for the people who left comments, I can see which ending was most common.  (And if they make comments about the ending, I can tell which ending they're probably talking about.)