Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Remember that old star wars series by JM Skills

9 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to it, and further more what happened to the author? I took a break from the site  and it was gone when i came back

9 years ago

He quit the site saying he didn't have time to write anymore and took all his stories down. 

9 years ago

To bad I loved those stories. I hated where he left it, but what can you do?

9 years ago

Quoted from his profile page:

My name is JMgskills and I am a disciple of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

So this is kind of sad but it's looking like I won't finish my Blackwood or Star Wars series. For all of those who liked the series and commented and rated it thank you guys I really appreciate it. It's just that I've kind of moved on from that stage in my life. I have other responsibilities and writing is, unfortunately, not one of them anymore. It's been months since I actually wrote consistently and that doesn't seem to be changing with my increased work load.

Finally, the reason why I am taking the stories down is not because I feel they are bad or something. I just don't want it to be that people may read it, like it, and then expect more only to find out that there isn't. Thanks to all who encouraged me and made me a better writer.

God bless.

9 years ago

You can still read the stories, though you'd have to find the links for them.