Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Saddest Song

9 years ago

Alright, what is the saddest piece of music you ever listened to?  And I'm not referring to it as bad but genuinely tear dropping, heart wrenching, body shaking sadness! haha.

1. Dead Island Trailer song by Giles Lamb

Great Sean Bean Death sequence to go along with your listening pleasure

2. Adagio for Strings

Saddest Song

9 years ago

I thought the Dead Island trailer's music was some Inception-BWAAAA-ing  dubstep with electrically modified elephant roars. What kind of game sites have you been frequenting?

Saddest Song

9 years ago

Huh? frown  Never heard of dead island having dub step stuff for their trailers...

Saddest Song

9 years ago

Yeah, it was the one that started with a guy (In first person) exploring a jungle and finding a bridge, cut to that guy getting tackled and yelled at by a zombie once on the other side of that bridge, getting saved by a black lady with an indeterminate accent, and saying "We have to get out of here" or something along those lines.

Saddest Song

9 years ago

That trailer has no roary-elephant noises in it, so no.

Saddest Song

9 years ago

Pancho and Lefty is a pretty sad song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SjwO17gsqU

Saddest Song

9 years ago

That song from the commercials with the kittens.

Saddest Song

9 years ago

How could I forget Life and Death

Saddest Song

9 years ago

Depends how you think about sadness.  Like, music that makes you feel sad, or that you think of when you're sad, or just songs with lyrics that are sad.

The Pugilist at 59 by Tom Russell

No Children by Mountain Goats

The High Road  by Broken Bells

Saddest Song

9 years ago

The sadest song that I have ever heard is a tu ne from Dragon Ball Ki called Requium to those who meet there end.  You may recognize it when Goku almost dies when fighting Freeza.  Shinobi