Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
  • Vegans
  • Hipsters
  • Political Correctness
  • Politicians
  • Liberals
  • Conservatives
  • Anybody with an opinion
  • Opinions that aren't my own
  • Myself
  • Fucking Giraffes
  • Demi Lovato
  • Demi Lovato again
  • Demi Lovato's parents
  • Anybody who knows Demi Lovato personally
  • Anybody who has ever heard of Demi Lovato
  • Giraffes
  • Sobriety
  • Women's basketball
  • Demi Lovato

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
I'm pretty sure anyone would hate fucking giraffes. The logistics required alone would be enough to piss anyone off.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

However, they are the masters of the deep throat.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

-Liberals

-Communists

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Hmm...

Mondays. Partly because, well, it's Monday... but mostly because the cafe across from my office is closed, leaving me with no choice but to drink...

Convenience Store Coffee. This depends on the convenience store, of course, but the one I'm thinking of manages to produce disgustingly bad coffee.

Moving on to more serious matters...

Depression. You either know exactly what I mean, or... you have no fucking idea. I hope for your sake it's the latter. If it's the former... feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to help in any way that I can, even if it's just to listen.

Closets. Only the metaphorical kind. But I really do hate them. I hate judging who I can or should tell about certain aspects of my life, not on the basis of how close I am to them, but on the basis of what their biases might be. And I hate knowing that there are people I'm close to whom I can never, ever tell.

Pronouns. Seriously, English, why can't I have a third-person pronoun set that doesn't suck? Is that really too much to ask? >_<

Hm, what else...

Maya. This is 3D software that I use at work. It sucks, but there's no better alternative. Exclamations of "fuck you, Maya!" and variations on that theme are very, very common where I work.

Illustrator. I'm only just starting to learn it, but everything I learn just confirms my initial impression. I have another vector-based program that I love, but which doesn't export to Illustrator, so I'm saving high-resolution raster images and using a conversion program called Vector Magic to get things into Illustrator... because that's less trouble than dealing with Illustrator itself.

I'm sure there's more, but that's probably a fairly representative sample. :P

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Depression just pisses me off.

Why not suggest to your boss Twine? :D I'm sure you could get away with it, once he sees the (semi)complex coding XD 

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Of course! Our clients will love it! Who wants boring old computer graphics when they could have cutting-edge interactive fiction instead?! :D

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

What the fuck is your job?

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

...you did catch the sarcasm there, right? XD

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

I. CAN'T. SENSE. SARCASM. THROUGH. THE. INTERNET!

But seriously, what is your job?

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

It varies. I think my favorite job title was 'render wrangler,' but I haven't done that in a while...

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Lol, that sounds... Interesting.

Alright, I'm satisfied! Sally, bring me my tea.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Bad AI. I do not like bad AI in video games. At all.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
# @Coins (AKA # @SpartacustheGreat )

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

-Idiots (Chris113022)

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Did I mention how I banged your mom last night?

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

I never even heard of this Lovato chick until you mentioned her. Is she supposed to be a big deal or something?

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Generic pop star.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

She's just one of those girls who's good for looking at and not much else.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
  • Niggers
  • Faggots
  • Dykes
  • Immigrants
  • Chinks
  • Retards
  • Feminists
  • Jews
  • Disabled kids
  • Fucking Irish!
  • And most of all... People who discriminate. That just pisses me off.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Hey you missed the opportunity to say "Kikes" for Jews and "Fucking Micks" for the fucking Irish.

You'll never make Master Dragon Ogre Rank in the enklave klan with that sort of sloppiness!

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Jews are called Kikes? Yey, I learned something today! laugh

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Surely, as a Brit, you have something against the cheese-eating surrender monkeys? 

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Oh, the Frogs? Yeah, that goes without saying cheeky

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

What? That's the stereotype!? SERIOUSLY!? You surrender one time in one of the world wars, invent homosexuality, write soppy romance movies, and devote your country to faggoty things like "art" and "wine" and suddenly, that's al you're about!? I'll have you know that, no less than 300 years ago, the French were fucking BADASSES!

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

I was just about to say that hahaha.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

lol

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

You sure hate Demi Lovato.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
  • Eating
  • Drinking
  • Sleeping
  • Breathing

Basically any addictive behavior for which there isn't an emotionally rewarding alternative...

Or, better still, any basic behavior for which there isn't an emotionally rewarding and addictive alternative...

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

While I can't say I hate those 4 things you listed, I could certainly do without them if they weren't necessary for survival. They waste time.

I don't particularly sleep that much and don't really like having to do so. I don't particularly get any enjoyment from eating or drinking anything, sure some things taste better than other things, but that's about the most I can "appreciate" those two things. Plus both eating and drinking lead to another waste of time which is going to the bathroom.

Breathing I've never really thought as much since it doesn't really get in the way of "wasting time" but not needing to be able to breathe would just be a useful ability to have.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

lol

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

"not needing to be able to breathe would just be a useful ability to have."

Breathing can be a real nuisance.  You have to worry about things like lungs (by wearing a respirator, for example).  And then there are the smells (you know, the ones that aren't optional) like being stuck in an elevator with someone, shall we say, less than conscientious about hygiene.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago
I hate breathing. Sleeping I could do without.

Eating and drinking are both nice though. Things taste good.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

Yeah, but having to spend your hard-earned-dollar in order to eat and drink can really suck.

Things That You Hate

9 years ago

I hate people who tell me things they hate