Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

My new story: "High Voltage"

9 years ago

You are sixteen-year-old Jason Steely who celebrated the new year a bit too hard. You crashed in your bedroom and woke up in your favorite hand-to-hand combat game, High Voltage. But in the real world, you appear asleep  to everyone around you and must not be disturbed. If you are woken in reality, you die in reality. If you die in the game, you die in reality. You are forced to fight to get back home, leading your own troops and commanding your generals. But your goal is extremely hard to recieve: YOu must live in the game and in real life. Will you survive? Or will you die at the hands of the video game?

I am looking for a coauthor if anyone volunteers.

9 years ago

This sounds awesome... but I have to deal with Killa's contest, so I can't co-author.

9 years ago

I can offer advice and read it through, but cannot actually write on it. If you do not have a coauthor, let me know.

9 years ago

Right.

9 years ago

It sounds fun. But there's already a slightly lower class storygame based on this sorta thing. Just to let you know.

I forgot the title of it though.