Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Just thought I'd ask you a question. Do you guys have a favorite board game? I'm a massive Risk addict.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Settlers of Catan.

Also, not exactly a board game, but Bananagrams is awesome. ^_^

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Bananagrams???

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

It's like... fast-paced competitive solitaire Scrabble, with no board and no points, just whoever manages to finish first. Lots of fun if the players are well-matched. Not so good otherwise, since the weak player(s) kind of get swamped with letters they're not fast enough to use. 

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Catan is amazing.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

My sister loves playing that (bananagrams) haha. Always drags us into it when she's bored XD

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Arkham Horror! 

As far as "classic" games, I'd say Boggle

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Zombicide and Elder Sign are a good time.

And if you're in the mood to bring about the worst in humanity, and you have an entire weekend to kill, play Twilight Imperium.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Chess for the strategy and checkers for brevity.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Too many to list.

I guess Talisman might qualify though considering I've bought every edition and every expansion ever made for it.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

For me, there is no such thing as a favorite board game. There's so many to choose from...

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

axis and allies. The greatest WW2 board game ever!

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Board game? Risk is fun. Card games are funner though. Dominion is my favorite.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

I have my dad's old Starship trooper board game that I've been wanting to play for ages-- just don't have anybody who's willing to play that XD

Monopoly and Clue are pretty fun though.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Catan and chess.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Monopoly is also a favorite of mine. The original one not the absolute shit remakes.

Favorite Board Games?

8 years ago

Chess has always been a classic for me ^^

I'd love to play more monopoly and risk, since those are also my two favorites, but I rarely find enough willing victims players.