Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

I need help :(

8 years ago

How do u defeat yourself when fighting photon in homo perfectus 8? *PLZ NO SPOILERS TO ENDING* but plz help me I'm stuck I tried everything.   :(

8 years ago

EDIT: Sorry, confused by how you said it. I forgot how I beat him, I just got lucky. Anyway, if you don't have Mutant, you can't beat the game, so I suggest you start over, get everyone you have and Mutant, then beat it.

8 years ago

Mutant??

8 years ago

Well, some sort of clone of the original Mutant, who died. Forgot exactly where to find him, it's been a few months since I last played it.

8 years ago

Odd. You're not supposed to specifically require Mutant. The idea for how to beat him is that, the more people you have on your team, the more people he has to create/control, therefore he uses more power, and thus the more people you have, the more beatable he becomes. I intended for you to be able to beat him without having every possible companion, although you can only be 1 or 2 companions short to win. If that's not the case and the only way to win is to have every single companion then that's an error on my part. It's not supposed to be quite that strict.

8 years ago

Well, getting Mutant helped Tim a while back, so yeah.

8 years ago

Pretty sure it was something like waiting. Photon gets bored after a while

8 years ago

Actually, this person is talking about the fight near the end (Well, I think so. Can't really understand what the hell they were saying), where you have to fight 'clones' of your friends, a clone of yourself, and then Photon.

8 years ago

Yea, I know. The trick is to wait, I believe. Smell, listen, think and repeat a bit

8 years ago

Ah, alright. Like I said, it's been a while since I played it.

8 years ago

Thx for helping me. :)