Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Death

8 years ago

I've noticed that there is a CYS member named Death. They've never done anything, and they've been an account since 2005. I'm thinking that they might be a joke, because the 'Member Since' section says ???. Does anyone know about it?

Death

8 years ago

Nope... But i have only been here for a year.

Death

8 years ago

You say you've been on here for a year, but you still got two months until you can actually say that...

Death

8 years ago

... The hell did that meme start, anyway?

Death

8 years ago

I really don't know, but it'll serve as a useful tool someday.

Death

8 years ago

Right cause we were all from 2005 lol

The ??? is common actually among really really old accounts. My guess is they were created after the 'member since' tab was created.

Death

8 years ago

Perhaps. Although, the account has literally done nothing. No forum posts, no storygames, no ratings or duels, or anything really, except for birthdays. I thought maybe someone either made it for fun, or someone just made the account and never went on it again.

Death

8 years ago

You've just described way more than 60% of the registered users of CYS, lol.

Death

8 years ago

Haha, you're right. 

Death

8 years ago

Death is my alt account. I was the first member here!!!!

Death

8 years ago

Log onto it then. ^_^

Death

8 years ago

I only do it on special occasions. Like the time Swiftstyker and SentinelDuck had a baby.

Death

8 years ago

But why? It would only be online, not posting.

Death

8 years ago

Because, that's just what gangsters do!

#ThugLife

Death

8 years ago

But you wouldn't be proving anything. Therefore, you can't be Death.

Death

8 years ago

I told you!, that'd just what Ganstaz do!

#ThugLife

Death

8 years ago

"Gangstaz"

Bruh, I don't think you're qualified to say you're a gangsta if you've been caught by the police.

Death

8 years ago

Al Capone was caught by the police.

Death

8 years ago

Yes, but he was a gangster, not a pretending gangsta.

Death

8 years ago

Sweet was caught by the police.

Death

8 years ago

What Derp may be trying to say is that Creator is simply a wannabe. Of course, it only appears as so.

Death

8 years ago

Whoever it is made the account in 2005 and never used it.

Death

8 years ago

I told you already, I'm Death!

Death

8 years ago

If "bullshit" were a crime, smashing up the precinct would be the least of your concerns...

Death

8 years ago

XD

Death

8 years ago

I just remember you having an alt called Deathwaits or something like that and it had reaper skull avatar.

EDIT: The alt was "Timetodie"

Death

8 years ago

Riiiight. Forgot about that phase.

Death

8 years ago

It was sort of a subdued phase for Honor/Creator since he was usually just asking questions for ideas about his zombie story and not insulting anyone.

Wouldn't have even known it was him until he briefly mentioned it in passing during that phase.

Death

8 years ago

Hm. Hence why I forgot about it, I guess. I think I liked that version more, though. 

Death

8 years ago

Damn!, you guys remember everything I do!!!

#Getoffmynuts!

Death

8 years ago

Yeah, I suppose. I guess I read more into it than I should have.

Death

8 years ago
*casually links to Kumquat's member page and holy shit look at his points*

I wish we could purchase usernames with points... the more cool/alpha the account is the more points it's worth. I could sell all my four-letter alts xD and that one guy who got "Batman" as a username last year or something could sell it for a good bit of uselessness (points).

Death

8 years ago
Damn.. But his points are all daily points. Hmm.
Either that guy logs in every single day or it's farming.

Death

8 years ago

Not all daily points. I saw some birthday points, and in the very beginning, he made and published a game.

Death

8 years ago
Yeah, and he missed today's and yesterday's daily point. Man, that guy must be persistent.

Death

8 years ago

No he didn't. Check again. Maybe it's Alexp's account. 

Death

8 years ago

You sem surprised. ?_? That's not that much for someone who's been here since 2008. I've only been here since 2012, and I have almost 200 more.

Death

8 years ago

The guy has been, daily, collecting the daily point and nothing else, lol. Thats why it's shocking, ha ha.

Death

8 years ago

Is that really shocking, though? Missing less than 40 days in 7 years is impressive, but I've actually seen better track records than that. Not many, obviously. It's rare, I just didn't think it was that rare. Though, I can't say I remember which members had said better track records, so ... *shrug*

Death

8 years ago

You have?

Death

8 years ago

He is literally the only guy who's done this on the site haha. Mind you I personally doubt it isn't a program/code thing, but on the assumption that it isn't-- it really is impressive. And bizarre.

Death

8 years ago

We know it is because he logs in at the same time every single day.

Death

8 years ago

He has a program that enables him to collect every daily point without going online. I saw a forum thread about it while stalking.

Death

8 years ago

Death

8 years ago

Not today.

Death

8 years ago
...so someone (probably a lurker) found this thread and realized the account "Death" was an alt of theirs...OR someone guessed the password xD

Death

8 years ago

I feel honoured that Death made a post because of me, the real him/her or not.

Death

8 years ago

Death has come for you...

Death

8 years ago

To offer you an expired coupon?

Death

8 years ago

Expired coupon?

Death

8 years ago

Death's link, the button with the three question marks. When clicked, it says "expired."

Death

8 years ago

Ah, I see.