Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

Hey, I'm new here. The name's Kho. AlKho. B|

*Has not seen a single Bond movie*

Anyway, not sure if this has been brought up before or answered, but I'm just curious as to whether page names can be changed. I know the name of the link on a page can be changed, but is it possible to change the actual name/title of a page? If so, can someone tell me how?

(I'm using classic edit)

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the site.

To change the page name, go to the page you want to change the title of, and click edit. The box for writing the page should pop up, and if you look above it, the name of the page should also be inside a white box. Just click on the name and change it!

Hope this helps. ^_^

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

^ This. But I'd check out the advanced editor ASAP if I were you, it isn't that difficult to understand and it helps so much with making really impressive games.

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

I never used rhe basic editor. Only use the advanced editor, so I guess others already answered your question. The advanced editor is quite easy to understand.

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

Welcome to the site  :)

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago

Dang, can't believe I missed that ^^' thanks

I was reluctant to use the advanced editor as there was a rather alarming sign telling me not wade into those waters unless I knew what I was doing xD

But I reckon I've got the hang of the classic editor, so I'll give it a shot. Story is coming along nicely, though I think I may be shooting a bit high for my first game *is already getting lost among all the choices and pages*

Thanks again all, a surprisingly friendly welcome :)

Regarding Page Names

8 years ago
Welcome to the site!

Indeed, that warning sign is pretty scary, but the "advanced" editor is not. And there's lots of nice people around here that can help you if you do have any questions about how that editor works.