Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

What show are you the most obsessed about? I am totally into Once Upon a Time! How about you?

Favorite show?

8 years ago

I am on the verge of obsession with the shows The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead. Even though they are not real they still have some meaning. Just look at how the US is doing lately with all the cop shootings and ISIS is still a threat to keep in mind. That's why I like those shows just because of the possibility of something like that happening such as an epidemic of some sort or invasion.

Other than that I like the show American Ninja Warrior.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Nice! And I love how you described why.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

I thought the rioting on Fear the Walking Dead was excellent. It never fails to amaze me how bang-on those shows is with how people act. 

Favorite show?

8 years ago

I'd say Supernatural. I like the twist and skill they put into religous beliefs, greek mythology, and classic monster tales. Also love the way they mix them all up in one show. 

Other than that, I like MK Legacy, even though the second season was kinda stupid to me other than Liu Kangs depiction.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Sounds very interesting!

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Naruto / Naruto Shippunden. -^.^-

Favorite show?

8 years ago
Is that still going? I used to binge watch the crap otta Shippunden.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Right now, it's Cowboy Bebop.

While I'd like to say that the reason why I love the show is because it's well written and has an interesting plot and characters, that's probably too generic and subjective to say.

But I did find the "dream vs reality" theme interesting.

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Nice! It seems I should take a look at some of these shows!

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Rurouni Kenshin. There's just so much epicness, especially in Season 2. The soundtrack is amazing and the emotional/intellectual depth when it comes to the dialogue and fights and the larger themes they give substance to..well you just don't really see it in any other show, or even movie. 

I'm tempted to say something similar about the TV adaptation of Tintin, but I don't think I'll go there. The show isn't quite the comics. Still great, though. 

In terms of live-action, "adult" shows though haha, I've been obsessed with The Sopranos and Deadwood in the past, but now it's another HBO show, Game of Thrones. Which, alongside the books, is pretty easy to get obsessed with. 

Favorite show?

8 years ago

Intrigued