Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Story Ideas

8 years ago

So I am thinking about writing my first SUPER detailed story-game called "The adventures Omacha o kan"  

Here is what I got so far as a discryption. Let me know what you think and if you want it as a story.

The adventures of Omocha o kan or "chew toy" in english is a small story of an old Japanese chew toy who is never bought and is left on the shelves of an old pet store.

That is until one day, a young Labrador named, Raburadoru, comes by the store and sees how sad you really are.

How will you, Omocha o kan act upon the arrival of this new friend?

Will you be live out the rest of time with Raburaadoru?

Please tell me if you really are interested in this story thank you.

Story Ideas

8 years ago

In this post-apocalyptic world, civilization is no more it is dead to all as it is to you.

You are Sam, an average business man who was living life as usual until he woke up one morning, following his daily routine as always.

Wake up, get coffee, watch the news, go to work.

But this is not like one of those mornings, the news women is saying that China, Russia, England, America, and Canada is under a terrorist attack and that a strange chemical that when you come into contact with, attacks your nervous system rendering it useless killing you within seconds.

She also says that it seems to form as a gas and that it spreads by wind. The only way to detect it is by three ways.

Change of wind direction, the sudden flock of birds, and a sharp high pitch.

Can you survive this terrorist attack?

can you survive this apocalyptic terror?

Find out in...

These final days.

Story Ideas

8 years ago

This would be really creepy. It kinda sounds like 'the Happening'.

I don't know if I would read this though. I don't like chance games, if that's what you're doing with this.I wouldn't want to make a choice and hope I don't die. 

And are the only threats the chemical, or people as well?

Also, maybe if he had some sort of mission. Maybe to find somebody or to retrieve something to help cure it or even get to some kind of safe haven somewhere. I don't know. Make it more interesting somehow.

Story Ideas

8 years ago

Well you are going to survive I guess, what do you think of the chew toy one?

Story Ideas

8 years ago

Check other thread.

Story Ideas

8 years ago

This goes in writer's workshop.