Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Omocha o Kan: Updates and more.

8 years ago

This is a small portion of what I have for Omocha o Kan &  Raburadoru. I hope you enjoy! Oh and please tell me what you think below.

As he walks through the door, he says to you as he changes the sign to -open- "Today is your day of fortune, young Omocha o Kan!"

You once again ignore his statement, laying once more into your slumber.

You awake abruptly to hear a dog barking. In front of you lay a very young dog, a yellow Labrador,( No more than at least eight months) who is quite mangy and has his tougue flopping about the side of his mouth. Mr. Iwo Moto sees the stray but is ignoring it, clearly staring with a twinkle in his eyes upon you and dealing with a customer.

"Hi, i'm Raburadoru, what's your name!?" Says the Labrador annoyingly.

"I am not in the mood to befriend a mange such as yourself so please kindly move away." You say crudely.

"You want to be friends! Cool, we can run together, play together, eat together, rub each others tummys'....Ooh, ooh, we can RUN TOGETHER!" Says Raburadoru now wagging his tail furiously and clearly not taking a hint.

"You said run together twice....Twice! And the answer to this is no. Does the little pooch understand? Allow me to say again, in your dialect, Omocha o Kan no want to be friends with Poochie Woochie. Now go away." You say clearly annoyed.

"So, Omocha o Kan is your name. Hmm, I once saw a movie with Kan but his name was more like KHAN! Want to come home with me?"

How dumb is this mut you think is he really this stupid or does he choose to annoy you so that you may be torchered by it?

And that is all that I have to share without spoiling the story any further. I hope to hear support from you all about this story and its cruel humor as well as how adorable it will soon become.

8 years ago

What would some of the choices look like?

8 years ago

Here is what it would lead to mabye.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He says it so fast that you barely make out what he says.

"Good, I will make the decision when we make it outside. First I need to do something before we go."

"Okay!" says Ruburadoru.

8 years ago

If anyone would be interested in being a co-author and helping in the ideas and main story of this game please let me know. So far it is still in development with ideas and other things. Do be kind!