Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

I just got my school pictures back.

I slowly facepalmed.

This was the second time in two years that this happened: a shitty picture. Both are completely embarrassing. The worst part? Last year, that picture was in the yearbook. This year, dear lord... o_e

Ever had your picture taken and it turned out absolutely horrible?

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

*shiver* 5th grade graduation. o_e

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

Probably my worst was Kindergarten where I had both a large bruise and bandage I had neglected to remove on my forehead.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

So the camera guy had a really fast shutter speed going on, and that was the day that I discovered one half of my face smiled slightly faster than the other...

Some say it makes me look like the dude from Tangled. I say it makes me look like I had a fucking stroke...

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago
I always look bad in pictures, mostly because I look bad - but I'd like to put some blame on the camera and the person taking the picture as well so I can feel a bit better about looking terrible.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

School photos. Every. Single. Year.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

I can't take a good photo, so that's ... 99.9% of the time, basically.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

Whenever I take a photo, I look like one of those gross close-ups on Spongebob.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

I learned a long time ago from school pictures, that my eyebrow has a stripe of flesh running through it. It looks like a scar, and not the cool kind. 

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago
I avoided cameras like the plague so I wouldn't make everyone else look bad.

Just kid'n, I hated the way I looked in photos.  I guess the one they took my senior year was the only one that didn't make me cringe.  Coincidentally, except for the one on my drivers license, it's the most recent one I have.

Dear lord o_e

8 years ago

Every photo I've ever been in was awful. Out of school, the person taking the photo never alerts me to the camera's presence and I look like some sort of evil goblin... Thing.... And for school photos, they're taken at the end of the day where I go... My hair is always a mess for them. Even in the rare cases where someone asks to take a photo of me, it STILL looks awful. I'm not photogenic. :'D