Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Should I write this story?

8 years ago

I am currently working on a Minecraft story. The main idea is that you get trapped in Minecraft by Herobrine and need to try and escape. I was just wondering if anyone would read it. If so please let me know. Thank you

8 years ago

That really depends on your writing skills. The idea itself, for me, is a little bit overused... But, again, if your writing skills are good, it can turn it into something great ;).

8 years ago

Go for it! If it's something you feel passionately about then you owe it to yourself to do it. And judging by your username and picture, I'm assuming you're a pretty big fan of minecraft. You shouldn't decide what you're going to write based upon other peoples opinions on what the story is about. Some people might not like the idea, but any minecraft fans will probably want to read it and, hopefully, enjoy it.

Even if it doesn't turn out well and not many people like it, its still a good thing. You can look at what went wrong and why people don't like it, and work on those problems.

8 years ago
If you really want to do that, then go for it. We don't decide if you should write a particular story or not. It's your decision.

I'm sure you'll find people that could enjoy your work ;)