Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

No more ideas for a new game? Come here!

8 years ago

Hi, welcome to my forum! Recently I've been having trouble trying to come up with a new creative idea for another story. That's why I made this! Every day there will be a new idea for you to use! If you have any advise or tips for anyone then feel free to speak up! The first tip of the forum will come out shortly. Have fun and be nice!smiley

8 years ago

First idea of the forum: If you want to make a new horror game then you should have it take place near Christmas time! Since Thanksgiving is near, maybe you should have the horror game take place around Christmas. There are several horror movies coming out that take place on Christmas time. If you're still lost let me give you an example. Maybe you could explain how Santa Clause's son died and now instead of going out on Christmas and giving kids presents you could make good old saint go out on Christmas and kill people.

The next tip that will be given will be a fantasy adventure! Thanks for reading and have a pleasant feast on Thanksgiving!    

8 years ago

Cool idea, but this should be in Writing Workshop.

8 years ago

What is Writting Workshop? I've never heard of it.

8 years ago

i mean writing

8 years ago

If you check out the Forums, Writing Workshop is one of the main ones- it's for all writing ideas and other writing stuff, as far as this website goes.