Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Just wanted to wish people good luck on finals or whatever other exams you might have. To those already done with finals, I hope you did well.

I'm taking my first of three finals this week to finish off my undergraduate degree, so I figured I'd send some well wishes to others.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

My end of year exams were easy, dude. But I really should start trying more. Grades start becoming important now that I'm starting year eleven. 

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Thanks! My first exam of my second degree is in about an hour and a half. I think it's going to go well but it will be nice to get it out of the way. Good luck with yours!

Good Luck!

8 years ago

It sucks because its not even a core class that I'll have trouble on, Since all my partners bailed for my rock class, I have to come up with lyrics,vocals, piano session, drumbeat, and some other loops in less than a week. **** my life xD.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

vi-IV-I-V?

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Thanks! 

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Seriously backlogged on homework, study guides, and writing at the moment. Exams start next week and Quarter Exams are this week xD

Thanks though! Good luck to all of you as well.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Ah yes, one of the times of year in which I am very glad to be done with school.

Good luck, everyone who needs it! And remember that sleep is also important to your success. XD

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Pssshh. 

Good Luck!

8 years ago
Sleep? Sleep..? Where?! O.O

Good luck everyone.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

My exams are in January, so I get the luxury of revising for them over the Christmas holidays.

Now if you'll excuse me for a moment I'm just going to go cry in the corner.

Good Luck!

8 years ago

Thank you. I just bombed my "Accounting for Individual Income Tax" final, I feel, so I'm going to have to consider how I will get the funds to keep going to school, since I may or may not be getting my institutional scholarship next semester. XD