Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

If I use, say paint, to make a map or image, what size should I set the size to?
The maximum side that is.

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

There has been a problem with uploading images to the site for the last few days.

To answer your question, though, the maximum is either 450 x 550 or 550 x 450. I can't remember which, though. The file size also has to be under 100,000 bytes.

Also, I notice you are new to the site (or, well, the forums, at least). Welcome. :)

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

...and either of those is VERY small, by modern standards. I'd suggest working larger, and using a free image host instead of site hosting. Which, as James points out, is broken anyway. :P

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

You need to have the site host it in order to make it the image for an item, though, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't found a work-around that doesn't require demoralizing effort.

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

Luckily item images really needn't be any larger than the site allows, not that that's helpful given the current situation.

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

Good luck with your projects~

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

Hey Zake how do you add a picture to a item in the advanced editor

Image Creation Question

8 years ago

You upload a picture to your account, then edit the item and change from its default to your uploaded picture.